34. No more secrets

His phone buzzed between us, interrupting our make-out session.

"It's Jimin," he mentioned, smiling at his phone. "He's jealous I'm spending my free time with you."

I chuckled. And then I wondered - was Jimin aware of what was happening between Tae and me?

Then I thought about work and started to feel some growing anxiety in my chest. I never had this kind of situation happen in the past. I had no idea how I was supposed to deal with it.

"Did you have anything planned for today?" Taehyung interrupted my thoughts, his eyes still on his phone.

"I was thinking about doing some shopping. What about you?"

"I planned to spend the day with you," he answered a cute smile on his face, his eyes coming back to me. "But shopping? I'm down for that."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Micha... you've seen my dressing," he admitted with a guilty smile.

I smiled, thinking about the twenty-something bathrobes in it. He started to tell me about some cool designer shops close to his place and offered to go check it out.

We were in his hallway, putting our shoes on when I thought of something.

"Oh... I forgot my hair tie," I told him, faking an absent-minded look.

I quickly went to the kitchen and ripped our little polaroid from his fridge.

He stole it from me once, it was my turn to steal it back.

Again, Taehyung was looking unrecognizable on the streets with his mask on, some sunglasses, and a pink cap. I noticed he tried holding my hand a few times but I managed to dodge it every single time by checking my phone, touching my hair, or using my pockets.

I wanted to hold his hand too. However, I was suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that happened today.

I could feel my anxiety growing. I was over-thinking again.

We arrived in front of a designer store and Taehyung pointed out a very cool female tracksuit in the shop window. It was exactly the kind of comfy outfit I was looking for.

"Can I help you?"

A smiley sales assistant appeared out of thin air next to us.

"May I try this outfit, please?" showing her the mannequin in the window.

"Of course," she replied with a bright smile, turning on a tablet between her hands and showing me some pictures of it. "We also have it in dark grey, would you prefer this color?"

"Oh yes, thank you, I prefer this one."

She promptly nodded and showed us the fitting room where we would be waiting for her. The room was divided into two parts, one for changing and one for waiting.

Taehyung sat on the only bench available and pulled me between his arms. I sat on his lap, waiting for the saleswoman to come back.

The song Spring Day came out of the speakers and we looked at each other, chuckling. I always wondered how strange it must be for singers to suddenly hear themselves on the radio while running errands.

I was scrolling on my phone when Taehyung decided to put his cap on my head. I smiled and he planted a kiss on my cheek when I turned my face to him.

"I like hanging out with you," he whispered in my neck, tightening his embrace around me.