Chapter 2: Kion and Rani meet again.

Kion's POV. [Sighs] "Kion, What's wrong? Kopa asks. "I just miss my friend, Princess Rani. It's been a year since we've seen each other." I tell him. "Hmm, I'll tell you what, Kion." Kopa says. "What?" I ask Kopa. "I will get Rani. I know her. I babysit her all the time. Next year, she's  going back to The Tree of Life." Kopa says. "Yeah, I'm well aware that Rani is going back to The Tree of Life next year." I tell Kopa. "I know were she lives here in The Pride Lands." Kopa says. "Really, Big Brother? You do?" I ask Kopa to make sure he's not lying. "Really, Little Brother." Kopa says. "Well, then? Go!" I tell him. "MUSH!" I said.

"I'm back, Kion! With Rani!" Kopa says. "Rani? Is that really you?" I ask Rani to make sure it's really her. "Kion? Yes, it's me.

Oh, Kion, I have a suprise for you

Oh, Kion, I have a suprise for you." Rani says. "Really,  Rani?" I ask Rani. "Really, Kion. I would never, ever lie to you, Kion. It's just not in my nature. I am MATURE enough to never lie. My mom and dad always say, 'Never lie, or something bad will happen to you in your future when you become leader of The Night Pride and also when you become Queen of The Tree of Life.' So I never lie, Kion. I thought you trusted me enough to be your friend, Kion. But if you want our friendship to end, I understand." Rani says. [Scoffs] "Fine! I don't need you being so mean to me!" I said. "Kion, Is this really what you want? To end our friendship?" Rani asks me very sadly. "Well, No, this isn't what I want, but this is what YOU want, isn't it, Rani?" I ask her very madly. "No, KION! I promise, this is not what I want! Please, Kion. Please, don't do this. I PROMISE THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!! Please, Kion. Please, please, please, don't do this." Nobody's POV. To be continued........