Chapter 23: Kion and Rani finally get to The Pride Lands.

Kiara's POV. "KIARA!" Kion says. "Kion? Is that really you?!" I ask Kion. "Yes, Kiara, It's really me!" Kion says excitedly. "Mom, Daddy, Who's that lion?" Asha asks. "Oh, Asha, That's just your Uncle Kion." Kovu tells Asha. Asha's POV. "Huh. Mom, Why did you never tell us that we had a uncle other than Uncle Kopa?" I ask Mom. "Yeah, Mom, That's pretty cold." Koda tells Mom. "I'm sorry for saying this, Mommy, but Koda and Asha is right." Leah says agreeing with me and Koda. "Oh, great! Now my cubs hate me, AFTER THEY JUST RECOVERED FROM THEM HATING ME FROM NOT TELLING THEM THEY HAVE A UNCLE KOPA! UGH! THANKS A LOT, DAD! Thanks to you, MY CUBS HATE ME, AGAIN!" Mom tells Grandpa. "MOM! STOP! I ALREADY KNEW! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! Please don't get mad at Grandpa for this." I tell Mom. "What? What do you mean, Asha? You were like, Uncle?" Mom says confused. "I'm sorry for lying, Mom. I just didn't believe that I had an uncle other than Uncle Kopa, so I didn't tell anyone that I knew about Uncle Kion. Please don't get mad at Grandpa Simba about this. I deserve to get punished for this. So, PUNISH ME! Do anything to me! Just as long Grandpa Sinba and Grandma Nala are OK." I tell Mom. "Aw, Sweetie. You don't have to be punished. I get it. When I was about your age, I met Kovu, and Dad didn't approve me being friends with him, but then when we met again, as grown adults, we fell in love, then your Grandpa Simba let me be with him. And remember, Asha, if Kovu doesn't let you be with someone, it's only because, he is trying to protect you, just like Dad did. And remember, without that lion, you only have one half of yourself. That other lion, he completes you. He is the other half. You might not understand now, but someday, you will." Mom tells me. "Yes, Asha. And if he doesn't complete you, that means that, he's not the one for you." Grandpa Simba tells me. "Aww, thanks, Grandpa. I feel better, but I still think what I did was wrong." I tell Grandpa. "Hey, Asha. Don't worry. I was just like you before I became leader of The Lion Guard. Don't worry, I understand how bad you feel. When I was around your age, I was so playful, and I never wanted to protect anything except my joy. But when I found out about The Lion Guard, I found out my only joy is protecting The Pride Lands." Uncle Kion tells me. "Aww, thanks for forgiving me, Uncle Kion." I say to Uncle Kion.