Chapter 1

I work around every where, but today I'm going somewhere big. New York City. I'm interviewing the one and one Tom Holland. Crazy, I know. I'm packed and ready to go. I still can't believe my boss is actually letting me go.

I got a taxi to the airport and went through baggage scan all that boring stuff. My stupid ass forgot body spray and deodorant so I had to go into the shops so I could buy some.

"Passengers for New York pleas board now." The voice said. I made my way to the plane to go to my seat.

"Wait? Are you Charlotte? The interviewers I love you!" The man said. Guessing he was gay.
"Yeah. Can I actually board please?"
"I've just bumped you up to first class."
"Jeez, thank you!"

I've never been in first class so this was a big thing for me. I sat down in the seat. Wow it is comfortable...
"Hello ma'am can I get you something?"
"Can I have iced water please?"
"Coming right up!"

The lady gave me my water and walked away, leaving me in peace. I just listen to music seeing as that is all I do. There's a big time difference I left at 5am. The flight is about 8 hours. So it'll be 8am when I arrive. My interview is at 12pm. So I'll have time. Though I'm not even tired.

8 hours later I was there. New York City. I called for a taxi to the hotel. The streets weren't busy so I soon arrived to my hotel.
"Thank you so much!" I said to the driver.
I got out and got my bags out and then walked into to the hotel.

Woah Carl put a lot of money into me.
"You must be Charlotte. I will show you to your room now." The woman said.
She showed me to my room and let me in. Wow.

I changed my outfit so I looked somewhat presentable. It was only a white blouse and black trousers, but it was alright. I re-did my makeup and brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. There all done.

It was 11:30, so I got the cab to the set. I'm actually going to be on a set. Here we go. It's okay Charlotte. Tom is just a normal guy. But so beautiful.

We arrived quickly even though there was traffic. I walked inside and saw Tom. Shit. He was walking towards me. Oh my god. His hair was not amazing than ever. Am I staring? No of course not that's so rude.

-A/N-
Heyyyyy if ya from TikTok!!! Hope you enjoy guys! Love you all 3000.
Sorry it's short my little Spideys.