Chapter 5

The flight went on for what seemed like for ages.
"So what are you doing for Christmas?" He asked looking me in the eyes. My eyes are green his were a beautiful shade of hazel.
"Probably going round my brothers again... You?"
"With family... Anyways who comes round your brothers then?"
"My grandparents and I..."
"What about your parents?" He asked.

I took a breath and looked outside at the sky then taking a breath.
"Well my parents passed on..."
"Oh my god Charlotte I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. My mum died when I was 7 and my dad well he died when I was 10. My brother and I have been living with my grandparents ever since."

Tom doesn't take his eyes off of me. His eyes looked as if he was sorry.
"Tom don't take your eyes off of mine and listen closely..." "It's fine. You wouldn't of known okay?"
He looked away so I moved his face and kept hold of it before whispering "It's okay!"
He says nothing just moved his head closer to mine our lips 7 inches away from touching until he does, he kisses me. His lips were soft. I have no choice but to kiss back so I do. I swear fireworks went through my head as butterflies filled my stomache before he unattaches my lips from his and breathes in. Did he feel the same way I did?

He looks at me and grins at my star-struck face.
"A-Anyway... What do you do particulary on Christmas?" He asks.
"Well I go round my brother Ollie's to see my neice Millie at about 10am. Though cosidering she is 4 she opens her presents from Ollie as well as her presents from santa. Then at 11 my grandparents come over. You?"

"Well no traditions but according to my friend Harrison it's somewhat weird that we don't eat turkey on Christmas day. We have lamb..."
"What!! You don't have turkey?!"
"Oi it's the exact same as you not liking tea!"
"Fine I'll give you that one..."
"Exactly Charlotte. It's the EXACT same."

We carried on talking as if he hadn't kissed me and it was a silly fantasy, but it wasn't. It was real. Very real. He kept trying to make eye contact with me but everything time I felt his gaze I looked away at my phone or something like that.
————————
We arrived in London and got off of the plane.
"Do you want to share a taxi? We'll get to your place first alright?" He asked me.
"Sure!" I say while Tom called for a taxi and opened the door for me.

I said my address to the driver.
"You know your voice goes really posh when you speak with people you don't know or you're nervous about, right?" Tom whispered to me.
"No, no I don't!" I say.
"You do..."

He was funny. My brother and grandparents said the same thing Tom said. Maybe I do go posh? No, I must not let Tom make me rethink myself!

We arrived to my flat block.
"See ya Charlotte. Text me alright?" Tom exclaimed.
"Maybe I will maybe I won't." I say getting out of the taxi. I will. I wave to him and go to the entrance. I checked my post box. Nothing so I made my way up to my place by the lift I couldn't be bothered to walk up the 3 flights of stairs.

I got inside and I got a call. It was Carl.
"Charlotte. I know you've just got home tell me everything I saw on the news Tom was caught with a girl tell me!"

"Fine. I went to Central Park with Tom and we got a plane back together today..."

"Darlin! My queen I look up to you. You're so confident with men! I could never." He says

"Can I go now?"

"Of course goodbye!" He says before I hang up. Carl is like my best friend. Well he is my best friend, basically my only friend but I have Tom now. He's my friend, right?

I didn't know what time it was. I'm going to buy the rest of Ollie's presents tomorrow. I already have Millies. She turned 4 in November so she's starting school in September. She already loves pre-school. I got Millie a new baby doll, a pram (bad idea I know) and I got her some baby clothes for her baby.

I wanted to get Ollie something special. Not some silly lynx gift set. He's been through a lot throughout this year, including Millie. Millie was 3 when her mum, Penny left out of nowhere so I had to have her round mine for a few days so he could get himself together.

I wanted to buy him a hoodie. I don't know which though. Maybe a grey Supreme one. It's so hard to buy for him. He's so difficult.

I sorted all my clothes with dark and lights and put them in the washing machine. I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv and started finishing of the series I was originally watching before the trip. I miss Tom. He's so fun to be around. Maybe I should text him? No he's with his family I couldn't do that.

———
The night came quickly. I was tired and had a long day ahead of me. I got changed into shorts and a jumper. I know it's winter but I have a big blanket to keep me warm. I fell asleep almost instantly. I had a dream about Tom.
God am I obsessed with him?

I was woken up by the winter sun shining through my window. I got up and wrapped the blanket around me and got a brown of cereal. Then sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. God most tv is boring.

I finished soon enough and washed up. The time bought me to 10am. I got ready in a hoodie and leggings. I walked out into my car and drove to town.
———
I arrived and parked up then made my way into Jd (For some who don't know it's a sports shop in England)

I checked with my gran to make sure of Ollie's shoe size so I could buy him black and whit Nike Jordan's as well as that I bout an Adidas hoodie.

I walked outside looking down at my phone and bumped into a man who was about the same size as me.
"Sorry about that!" I say putting my phone into my bag.
"It's alright." His voice sounded a lot like Tom's.
"I know you? You're Harry-"
"Tom's brother yeah. And you are?"

"I'm Charlotte I interviewed your brother..."
"Oh right! Sorry, you were amazing Tom kept speaking about it and we watched it."
"Cool, anyway I've got to get going."
"Alright, see ya Charlotte." He said and I walked off to the coffee shop to get a drink and went back to my car.

I sat in the car and got a call from Tom.
"Hey, my mum and dad want to meet you cause you were amazing and they think you're amazing from what I told them."

"Of course. What time?"
"5?"
"Sure see you then." I say as he hangs up.
Meeting his parents? God.

I drove home and wrapped Ollie's presents. I was out for a long time. It's 2 now so I have 3 hours. I turned on the shower and got all my skin care out and I washed my hair all the way through and then did my skin care as I got out.

I walked into my room and picked a dress

Like thissss I sat on the floor in front of my mirror and did my makeup

Like thissss
I sat on the floor in front of my mirror and did my makeup. It was 4:30. So I messaged Tom.

Me-Send me the map to yours and I'll see how long it takes.
Tom-Alright.

It takes 20 minutes so I put in my shoes grabbed a little bag and put my phone in and went to my car and headed to his. The streets were pretty.
———
I soon pulled up and looked outside. To the house. Wow that is one beautiful house.

A/N
This chapter is longer. You're welcome darlin's anyways home you enjoyed.

~D I S S C U S S I O N~
Add some ideas there❤️