"You're still blind!?"

*Craig's P.O.V*

"You never dyed your hair pink." Christine says while she's looking for something. "I never said that I was gonna dye my hair pink!" "YES YOU DID! YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO IT WHEN YOU'RE OLDER!" She screams in my face, well not really. She's on the ground looking for...something. "I don't remember saying that. And how would you remember? You literally had the memory of a fish growing up." "First of all, screw you! Secondly, I still have a hard time remembering stuff! And Thirdly, WHERE ARE THEY!??!"  "What are you looking for anyways?" I ask looking at her like she's a crackhead. "For a knife to slint your throat while you sleep." "Oh oka- wait WHAT!?!" I say while she stood up. "Dude, you know what I'm looking for."  She says looking annoyed. "Umm, how would I know? You haven't told me." "It's something that I've always had!" "Oh so it's not common sense." I say while getting on my knees to look for what she lost. "And you say that I have the memory of a fish." She says laughing. "I- FOUND THEM!" She says while holding something. What the- YOU'RE STILL BLIND!??!" I say while staring at her glasses. They are just pitch white. With black strips. "What do you mean. I'm not blind! I just can't see. Wait that's the same thing. Ummm." She says staring off into space. "Yeah you definitely don't have a brain up there!" I say as I start knocking on her head. "HEY! STOPPPPPP" "WHAT'S THE MAGIC WORD~" "I'LL KILL YOU CRAIG!" "THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT THE MAGIC WORDS!" I say laughing. After I let go of her she put on her glasses and said, "Well let's go to class, Care Bear~"

That's the end of this chapter! I really like this story! And sorry for it being short! And hello Mr. Midnight! And DarkGamer42! Love you guys. Well be good people!😋😘