Morning Cuddles

you and your favorite person were having the greatest time of your life. you guys were in the supermarket in really fancy clothing, suits, dresses, the old-timey stuff. it was fun. you were getting stares, but you didn't care. the both of you strutted down that aisle like there was no tomorrow. but, then again, that was yesterday. you're now in bed and you woke up to see your favorite person cuddling you. you looked over and blinked a few times in shock. you didn't believe it was really them. once you recovered from that, you yawned with a smile as you close your mouth. you then turned over to face them. their eyes shoot open and you jumped slightly. well, you really didn't expect them to be awake too. you laugh a little, their messy hair in their face. the warmth felt nice, for a change. you felt like you were dancing in the sunlight. they pulled you closer and smiled. you, very surprised, laughed. "so, what would you like for breakfast, Sunshine?" they ask you, lightly giggling. you gave your order but said you wanted to make the food. after you made the food and such, both of you went and got dressed in hoodies and sweatpants. you decided you wanted to watch a movie and so, both of you did so.