Judgment

The council of the God's gather to pass their judgement and give their punishments to the god and the nymph. If They were to ever see each other again, They would be killed. The god protested against this. How could anyone kill him? He'd just end up back in his kingdom. Or the nymph? They would have to destroy the tree of life to kill her.

The council met once more. They passed a new judgment. If They ever met again, some unseen force would force them to fight one another. The gods removed all feelings the nymph had for the God and turned it into her prison.

They took out her heart turning it into a cage of tormented souls. She was to feel the pain of the souls for the rest of her days. Until the day the souls were to turn her mad.

She received the worst of the punishments. For the rest of her life, she was to face the same 50 punishments every hundred years. Every hundred years getting worse every time. The god was to forever stay in his kingdom with the knowledge that it was him who caused this to her. He would be forced to watch her punishments, however brutal or violent they were to get, he had to watch.

The god and the nymph were given a moment for one finally goodbye. They were taken to a room. They were chained to either sides of the room.

"I'm So sorry my queen. I never intended for this to happen." He was far too ashamed to even look at her.

"No one ever does. I'll be fine. Don't worry too much about my love." He could see that she was trying to be brave for him.

"You are such a brat. But I trust your judgment enough to know you speak the truth." He tried to smile.

"You'll see. I'll face these test with a smile on my face and the knowledge you'll be watching." She smiled. They both knew there was no way that was ever to happen.

"Times up!" A guardian spoke in a deep booming voice.

"Until our paths cross again." The guardian took the nymph out first. That would be the last time God would ever see the nymph queen again.

Over the centuries she would change, until the nymph he knew was dead. Because of her changes, her subjects were hunted down. The humans saw the nymphs as dangerous creatures. They hunted every single one.

The queen tried to save them, disguising them as humans. Some of the nymphs had wings, including her, So the had to be removed. It was one of the most painful things the queen had felt. The worst part was she had to remove them more than once. Her wings grew back many times. Her subjects were lucky once removed the wings didn't return. They did everything they could to hide. In the end, It's was in vain.

The queen became So enraged for what the humans had done to her kind. She would lure them into her forest and either kill them or force them to go mad. She would use their madness to cause chaos across the centuries. Soon the gods took notice of what she was doing and deemed her the goddess of insanity. With this new position she could change the council's ruling.

She changed the ruling to if a third party were to trade something more valuable than their lives, The God would be released from his prison. As for the nymph, her heart would turn to what it once was, and the punishments were to end.

Once the council found out what she had done, it was too late. It was time for a new judgment against the nymph. They met and passed their judgment once again against her. They changed her into a demonic nymph creature. She still looked the same but whenever she felt extreme emotion her demonic side would show.