L'Manburg

the journey back to this "L'Manburg" place was rough. the harsh snow storm on the way to the nether portal and the dodging of other Piglins in the nether on the way to the community portal was stressful and tiring. when you return to the overworld in the Dream SMP land, Philza picks you up. he carries you through the SMP on a wooden path. Philza explained that this is the "Prime Path" and that Tommy built some of it whilst he lived here. you smile, loving being carried and having Philza explain things. sometimes he'd go on a little tangent and explain about the duel Tommy and some person named Dream had. or the war between Pogtopia and Manburg. you eventually found yourself staring at a massive crater.
"This is L'Manburg." Philza announces. "Wont be long till we are home" you nod, resting your head on his shoulder. it was starting to get late and you had grown tired from your long trip back. you eventually hear a door opening and you lift your head up slightly. Philza puts you down inside and closes the door. he walks over to the little fire he has and gets it to start burning.
"There, that should warm you up" he looks at you and smiles. you rub your eyes and yawn, sitting yourself down by the fire. Philza temporarily disappears but reappears with a plate of food in his hand.
"Here" he hands you the plate, you smile and thank him before you start eating.