ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕡 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤

Gym class has always been your least favourite subject but it wasn't all bad when on rainy days you could look across the gym and watch the boys run laps around and around they go. Now it was different, you were counting off how many boys you could devour before moving onto the next, you turn and look down at the girls, you already know none of them have moved up a step like you have.

"Y/n, I can tell something happened. So why not share with the group with what it is?" Izuki asks grinning like she already knows, sliding down to the hardwood floor.

"Well I'm one step closer to winning that prize, I just slept with a beefy jesus." They gasp already understanding what I'm insinuating to and whom.

"Oho, so what was it like? Is he you know...big?" Chihiro smirks as both Hana and Izuki watch the boys on the opposite side now squat perking up those little buns in our direction.

Forming a wide grin you move closer to the three of them.

"I think I saw god while I was being pounded like a butter churner, I'm still sore down under ladies." They all gasp slapping my arm gaining the attention of some of the boys on the other side of the net.

We all smirk and wink at them.

"So who are you girlies going after?" You ask pulling the fallen strands away from your face.

"Tokyo, we got dates with both boys called Akaashi and Akinori." Hana and Chihiro smirk, knowing what they're on about you take this as an opportunity to ride their waves.

"Can I come?"

~*~

That's right hoes Bokuto is next