𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜

Suddenly Golden week rolled around and you were becoming increasingly aware of your friends progress, Hana was actually in the same boat with you as she had magically caught up to your record of three in one month. That's a feat when you're high school students with more homework and stress than a patient at an insane asylum in the late 50's had to deal with.

Despite all this you are at school not from your own volition though, you had failed one subject by a mark. It was difficult trying to keep thoughts of being railed 24/7 out of your mind whilst your geography teacher droned on and longshore drifty draft, whatever that is. Now having three boys under your belt with all different sexual experiences elicited wet dreams of all sorts throughout the night and day making your imagination very colourful.

Only the ants of the students going about their club activity saves your brain from rotting again from the droning when suddenly your next meal walks by with his team. Oh those thighs and those arms, so big and muscular you wonder what he could do to you.

There was also a rumour going around amongst the girls that his friend from junior high, Michimiya-san? You think her name is, like him. What more than to taste a man still untouched from a woman, it'll be a better experience if he has touched one however.

"L/n-san, please pay attention." Sensei rattles your brain marker squeaking on the board.

Maybe this week won't go to waste after all.

~*~

Shit chapter I know but we're all here for one thing and I'm back after reading some smut to spice up your life