Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

▌│█║▌║▌║ 🇫‌🇴‌🇴‌🇱‌🇸‌ ║▌║▌║█│▌

ALEXANDER CASTILLO, WALKED DOWN THE STEPS, ABOUT TO WALK PASSED HIS FATHER.

"Alexander, where are you going?"

He paused, turning to his father. "Uh, go out? I was just gonna go and walk around a bit."

Herman started to wan towards his office, Alexander following as he hand gotten a response. "Is there a problem with that?"

Before his father could day either yes or no, he had opened his office door,seeing a woman he didn't recognize.

"Who are you? I'm Herman Castillo, I own this house." His father spoke, seeing a woman in his office. One he'd had never seen before.

"You're Violetta and Alexander's father, right?"

Herman removed the photo from the woman's hands, Alexander living to the side. "Hi, I'm Alexander." He reaches a hand out, the woman smiling and looking as though she was holding something back. She accepted his handshake, holding longer than Alec had expected for handshake to go.

"Who are you?" His father questioned.

"Actually, I should have come here a long time ago to be a part of Violetta and Alexander's lives."

"Perfect. I like it. The 'I'm the one, stop looking' tactic. But, I'll warn you, before I make a decision, I'll have to see other tutors."

Still didn't get a name. Alexander thought, rolling from his heels to toes. He was always awkward. He didn't hear whatever she had replied being Even more awkward around new people.  "Uh, Hey, it's was nice meeting you-" even though I don't know your name. "But, uh...I gotta go."