Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

★・・・・★ 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 ★・・・・★

★・・・・★ 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 ★・・・・★

ALEXANDER CASTILLO COULD SEE HIS FATHER HYPNOTIZED BY THE DRESS. Both him and Violetta continued to walk down the steps, Violetta hold his arm as she walked.

The people applausing as the twins reached the end of the steps.

"That dress..." Herman stared, to shocked to continue.

"I love it. Thank you." Violetta sincerely spoke, then tilted her head. "Can we dance?"

Herman lifted his hand, holding onto hers as he lead her to the dance floor. The two dances in the center, others clapping before they stared to dance with others.

Alexander turned to Angie. "Want to dance?"

Angie smiled at the boy, placing her hand into his. "I'm not as good of a dancer as my father or Violetta, be warned."

"I'm sure you are just lovely."

★・・・・★ 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 ★・・・・★

Alexander watched his sister give another hug to their father, then turning his head, trying to listen over the music and from the distance between, since they'd danced away from where they originally where.

"It's not the past, alright? It's my mother!" Everyone stoped at her scream, no one moving or playing any instruments. Then Violetta turned around, only to have Jade standing behind her, orange juice in hand. "Where are you going love-" the two collided, juice spilling all over the front of the dress.

"I didn't mean it! Oh, I'm so sorry!"

With a glare shot at Jade and then his father, he ran up the stairs with his sister. "Violetta!"