Auditions

It's Friday. 4am. You had trouble sleeping because you were so excited. You packed a suitcase with some cute clothes and necessities. You have 2 boxes worth of stuff you would want with you for the next year.
Just to think you could work with your favorite actors on your favorite show.
You go take a shower and get dressed. You decide on some black leggings, a beige Nike Sweatshirt, and some AirFotce 1s with a beige nike swoosh. You wanted to be comfy since you have a long plane ride. You put your computer, charger, a book, headphones, and other things for a plane ride. You make a mental checklist making sure you packed everything. You grab your suitcase, backpack, phone, wallet, and walk out of your room. You walk downstairs to relize no one is up yet, but Mrs. Potthoff is supposed to pick you up for the airport in 5 minutes. You read the note on the fridge.
Y/n, I am deciding to sleep in for the first time this week. I am sorry I won't be able to say goodbye. I love you very much and good luck.
"Wow, she actually said I love you." You said in a whisper.
"What was that?" Someone says.
You turn around to see who it is. It's Oliver.
"Oh nothing, just talking to myself. What are you doing up this early?" You ask him.
"Just wanted to say goodbye. Who knows when I will see you again." He says.
"I doubt I will even get the part but thanks for the enthusiasm." You tell him.
"I'm serious y/n. You're very talented and I think your gonna get it." He says focused on you.
"Wow, thank you Olly. I love you. " You say smiling. All of a sudden a car horn honks. You loop around to the window to see Mrs. Potthoff outside. Oliver walks out with you and helps stuff your suitcase in the trunk. He walks around to the passenger seat door.
"Well I guess this is goodbye." Oliver says.
"Goodbye Mike." You say smiling.
"You're such a dork." He says jokingly.
You hop in the car and make way to the airport.
~Time skip to the airport~
"Good luck sweetie! I really hope you get the part!" Mrs. Potthoff says excitingly.
"Thank you Mrs. Potthoff. And thanks for everything. For telling me about this, giving me an opportunity, taking care of me. Truly I love you so much." You say getting your suitcase.
"Awww you're gonna make me cry! I love you too, now go take on the world." She says.
You nod and walk into the airport. You have never flown alone before but so far, so good. You got through TSA and luggage check. Now you were waiting for them to call your gate. You got some Dunkin and took out your book. While sitting, you saw a guy getting swarm by paparazzi. You just shook it off and minded your business. A few minute later they call your gate. You show them your ticket and you got in the plane. You settled down and buckled up. Just a few minutes later a man sits by you. He has his hood up and sunglasses on. He turns to you and introduces himself.
"Hi, what's your name?" He asks.
"I'm y/n. And you are?" You ask.
"I amm...mmmike. I'm Mike. Very beautiful name by the way." He says suspiciously.
"Aha thank you." You end your conversation for now as the plane takes off.
30 minutes later as you're reading, the flight attendant asks what you want to drink. You tell them just a water and the man next to you says the same.
"So what are you doing going to Atlanta. If you don't mind me asking." The man says.
"Oh um auditions. For a TV show." You explain.
"Oh what show?" He asks.
"Stranger Things." You say.
He chokes on his water a bit.
"Oh Stranger Things you say. Cool, cool." He says weirdly.
You two don't talk anymore for the whole ride. You just pay attention and memorize the auditions lines.
~Time Skip to after the plane ride~
You get off the plane and collect your luggage. You call an Uber to take you to your hotel. You call your mom and Mrs. Potthoff telling them that you landed safely.
A few minutes later, you pull up to your hotel. It's an average Chase hotel. Not to big, not to small. You check in and they give you you're key card. You get in the elevator and get to your room. It had a desk, queen bed, bathroom, tv, couch, and a beautiful view of Atlanta. You didn't have to get to set until another hour so you decided to take a nap.
~30 minutes later~
You get up and take a quick shower. You grabbed new clean clothes from your suitcase. You take out some high waisted jeans, a white t shirt, and a dark blue vest to go over it. You put your hair in a messy ponytail. You decide to not wear makeup since you want to look as natural as possible. You grab your wallet and phone. You put them in a tote bag and head out the door. You call another uber to take you to casting calls.

You get there and there is a line filled with girls that look around your age. They are all chipper and loud. You just sit down in a chair waiting for your turn.
"Y/n Y/l/n?" Someone calls. You look up to see it's your turn. All of a sudden your heart started beating faster but you liked how it felt. You were excited. You walk in this white walled room and old grey carpet. There is a large black desk lined up with the Stranger Things cast members. You have been in love with Finn Wolfhard since the show first started so you were dying on the inside. You were trying so hard not to fan girl on the outside though.
"Ok are you ready? When you are, please introduce yourself and a bit about you." Matt Duffer says.
You take a deep breath and start.
"Hi I am Y/n Y/L/n. I am from (your hometown) and was born in (where you were born). I have done local theatre for about ten year now. I like books, cinema, Indie rock, and the theatre." You tell them.
You see Finns eyes widen and it made you smirk.
"Well you sound wonderful, now are your ready to perform?" Ross Duffer asks.
You nod and get into character.
"So now you will be performing a scene with Finn so Finn, get up there and work with the girl." Matt says.
Finn gets up and walks over to you.
"And start when you're ready." Ross says.
Bold=Mike
Plain=What's happening in the scene
Italics= Valerie.

Please just listen.
Mike, I'm sick and tired of listening to you. You need to listen to ME! Alright?
Please just this one thing.
Fine one thing then I talk.
There was this girl I met a few years ago. And this summer we fell in love. But she moved and left me. And I have never felt more happy then when I am with you.
(Finn leans towards you but you lean away.)
You proved my point Mike. You are still fed up on this girl. You don't love me. We both know that. So go. Go find your summer fling. Although it's not a fling from my understanding. You talk about this girl way too much and I understand. I understand how you don't love me. Now please just leave.
(You start fake crying)
But I do love you.
I said leave Mike.
Please don't do this. you're all I have.
Go away Mike.
Please Val, Please.
I SAID GO AWAY!!!
(You hold your hand in a fist position, then crossing your arms. Valerie gets powers when mad and we find that out episode one.)
"Wow" Finn says.
"Yes wow." Matt adds.
"Phenomenal job. We will call you in for call backs if needed." Ross says.
You smile and nod and leave the room.
~In the Casting room~
"Holy shit she is good." Gaten blurts out.
"Yeah she really is. I mean she is our last one and NO ONE has cried for the scene." Sadie adds.
"And her personality is fantastic may I add." Noah says.
"I think it's unanimous. " Matt says to Ross.
"Fine by me!" Ross says.
Ross gets up to get Y/n. All the actors turn to Finn.
"Do you know her? Y/n?" Caleb asks.
"Maybe I don't know." Finns says.
"Yeah he definitely does." Noah says.
"I think I may have sat next to her on the plane here." Finn confesses.
"WHAT! No way. But her personality. Your face really lit up." Millie says.
"She just seems super cool and I'm glad she got the part." Finn says.
Just as Gaten was about to add something, he was cut out by Ross entering the room again with Y/n.
~Back to POV with you~
"Congratulations Ms. Y/L/N. You are now a member of the Stranger Things cast!" Matt tells.

Oh..My..God