Dinner

"Wow I can't believe it! This is a dream come true!" You tell them.
"We're excited to have you on our team." Gaten sticks his hand out for a handshake.
You grab his hand a shake it.
"So if you don't mind, tomorrow is moving day for you and the rest of the cast. And you can move into your apartment and see how you feel?" Matt tells you.
"Yes that sounds great." You say. "I'm gonna go call my mom."
You pick up your phone but you're sent to voicemail. You decide to leave a message.
"Hey mom. I don't know when you're gonna hear this. But umm, I got the part! So i don't know when i'll see you again but, I love you. Bye."
"I dont mean to eavesdrop, but did your mom send you to voicemail?" Sadie peers over your shoulder.
"Oh ummm, yeah. It's fine though. I have more people in my life that care about me." You explain.
"Dang. Im so sorry." Sadie says.
"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault." You tell her.
"Well I am here is you need." She says.
"You're so nice thank you." You tell her.
She walks away and you go to call Mrs Potthoff. You figured she was teaching a class, but called her anyway. She answers right away.
P=Potthoff
Y-You
P-Hey honey! How was the auditions?
Y- Great actually. I got the part!
P-OH MY! Let me put you on facetime for the class.
She changes the call to facetime.
P-Class, Y/n just got the part in a big TV show! I'm not allowed to say which one part lets give her a big round of applause.
You can see some students stand up and run around in excitement.
Y-Aha thank you guys!
P- I knew you were gonna get it! I secretly had your brother hide you boxes in the car and I shipped it out. It should be at the apartments tomorrow.
Y-Oh thank you Potthoff! I love you!
P-Love you too sweetheart.
You hang up and Finn walks up to you.
"Was that your Theatre teacher?" He asks.
"Oh yeah. She was the one who recommended that part to me." You explain.
"Oh that's super sweet. She must be a really good teacher since you are super great." He says.
"Oh thank you. She is wonderful." You tell him.
"Hey, the cast and I are gonna go out for dinner. Everyone; Winona, David, Joe, Natalia, Charlie..EVERYONE. So you wanna go with us?" He asks.
"Umm Yes!" You say excitingly.
"Great, The SUV will pick you up at 6. Dress nice. Here is my number so I can text you when we get there. " He gives you a slip of paper with his number on it then walks away.
You're secretly dying inside. You tell everyone you need to be on your way and will be there for dinner. You take a cab back to your hotel and get ready. You pick out a green long sleeve dress. It's short and skin tight. You put on some black heels and gold jewelry. You do your make up and your hair. You get a text from Finn.
Finn: We're here
Y/n: Ok omw down
You grab your purse and head downstairs. As you walk out you notice some paparazzi storming the SUV. You manage to slip through the crowd and get in the van. You hear some of the questions Finn is being bombarded with. Finn is wearing a black tux. He has a dark blue tie around his neck.
"FINN WHO IS THIS GIRL YOU ARE WITH? FINN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ST4? FINN ARE YOU NO LONGER SINGLE?" He ignores them all and hops in the car.
"So that was crazy." You say.
"Yeah, but you gotta get used to it." He says. His leg starts bouncing up and down. You put your hand on his knee.
"Hey, it's ok. I had anxiety too and that was one of my tics. Your fine now." You tell him staring in his eyes.
He nods and takes a deep breath. His leg stops moving so rapidly.
"Wow. Thank you that really helped." He says.
You love your hand off his knee and back into your lap.
"Of course. Anytime." You say smiling.
He looks at you up and down and says, "You look good."
"Oh Thank you, so do you." You compliment back.
You arrive at the restaurant and there is more paparazzi. You look at Finn and see his chest moving rapidly. You grab his hand and give him a reassuring nod. You reach over him and open the door. He hops out and so do you. Your hands are still entangled. You take lead and drag him in the restaurant running. You make it in and the shades are drawn so no one can see you guys. They rented out the whole place so you can eat in peace. You see Gaten, Joe, Charlie, and Natalia are all there. So is Matt and Ross.
"Omg Hi you must be Y/n! I saw you're audition tape and I am SO excited to be working with you." Natalia says as she gets up out of her chair. She gives you a big hug.
"Oh thank you! You look so beautiful." You tell her. She is wearing a long flowy dress with flowers and puffy black sleeves.
"Oh, thank you! You're too sweet. Please take a seat." She says sitting back down near to Charlie.
You sit down on the other side of the table. Finn sits next to you. Millie and Noah come in next, followed by Sadie and Caleb. And finally Priah, Maya, Winona, and David. Everyone gets settled in their seat.
THE LAYOUT
Charlie.Natalia.Winona.David.Gaten.Joe

Millie.Noah.Priah.Maya.Sadie.Caleb.Finn.You
Matt, Ross, Shawn, and the other creators are at a separate table.
Joe and Dustin are taking selfie's, Natalia and Charlie and holding hands and talking, Millie and Noah are making TikToks, Caleb is braiding Sadies hair, Priah and Maya are talking, same with Winona and David and Matt and Ross. That leaves you and Finn.
"I just want to say thank you for helping me earlier." Finn says again.
"Seriously its fine. I would want someone to do the same for me." You tell him.
He gives a reassuring nod and the waiter comes over for your orders. You all order what you want and start talking to the people around you.
"So how do you feel being part of the cast now?" Joe asks you.
"Really good. Still in shock but overall excited." You tell him.
"Well we are excited to have you apart of the team." Joe says with a smile.
"Yeah definitely. I mean someone hear REALLY liked your audition." Gaten says pointing to Finn.
You can hear a kick coming from under the table then an "Ow" coming from Gaten following. You giggle a bit and blush. You guys talk a bit more then your food comes. There was still some talking but your food was so good you couldn't stop eating it.
~Time skip to after dinner~
Everyone starts filing off in pairs and groups. Finn got up out of seat and put out his hand.
"Ready?" He asks. You grab his hand and stand up. "Yep." You tell him. You two start walking out a valet brought your car around.
Finn opens the door for you and you hop in. He gets in after you and closes the door. The driver takes you back to your hotel.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow! Bye y/n." Finn says.
"I'm excited. Bye Finn." You say as you get out the van.