Part title

Jeongyeon has had enough of Mina moping around the house. She doesn't show up to their get togethers anymore, she doesn't have time for the girls anymore, all she does is work or sit around playing on her phone some dumb game she loves so much.

Jeongyeon thinks it's time Mina found someone for herself. It's been two months since she broke up with Jun Woo.

Even he has moved on flashing his new girlfriend and the ponytail he's grown to everyone. She doesn't even know why Mina decided to date their assistant, he is good looking, that is there but he had a habit of using her money, lavishly.

Jeongyeon thinks it's time she does something. They're in London and she has heard about this woman who claims to be a love guru.

They have two days off after their UK tour and she is pretty determined to get what she wants as she walks into the dark room.

The room looks questionable and slightly creepy but it doesn't deter or scare her because she is brave. Two second later she screams for her dear life when an old woman appears suddenly from behind the curtain.

"How can I help you love?"

Thirty minutes later she walks out of the tarot reader's place with a vial in hand that the old woman claims will find the true love of her bestfriend.

_______

Jeongyeon feels the vial in the trouser pocket and looks around the room nervously.

Nayeon catches her eye and lifts an eyebrow in question. Jeongyeon's shoulder lifts into a lazy shrug and she avoids the older girl's eyes for the rest of the evening.

She is supposed to slip the potion into Mina's drink but she's sloshed by the end of the night so when she aims for Mina's drink when she's found a moment alone, her hands shake.

"What are you doing?"

Jeongyeon drops the vial into the giant bowl of punch as she whirls around screaming, "Nayeon you fucker."

Jeongyeon looks behind her shoulder frantically to see the vial dissolving in the punch bowl.

She buries her face in her hands and sighs loudly. Nayeon is amused by the blonde's antics.

"You've been acting shady."

"It's n-nothing." Jeongyeon knows Nayeon wouldn't approve of what she's done because the brunette is fiercely protective of Mina.

She makes small talk and diverts the attention away from her behaviour as she walks with Nayeon to the living room of the villa they're staying in and her lips twitches into a smile when she sees Sana and Chaeyoung dancing with Mina.

Mina is swaying her hips to Pussycat Doll's buttons. Even in her simple shorts and pink crop top t-shirt she still looks dashingly beautiful and Jeongyeon takes a second to admire the view.

"I can't believe she's still single. She's gorgeous."

Nayeon is silent by her side.

"Are you OK? You look flushed."

"It's quite hot in here."

Jeongyeon nods sympathetically. Mina turns and beams at Jeongyeon, then looks to the side and smiles softly at Nayeon.

Tzuyu and Momo leave to get more drinks.

"Do you want some more pizza?" Nayeon asks, glancing at the empty tray on the coffee table.

"Yes please." Mina smiles at her warmly and adds, "Thank you."

Jeongyeon wraps an arm around Mina, tugging her closer for a dance making the younger girl stumble on her feet and laugh.