(Ziam) We're free

2013 Zayn.     2015 Liam
Liam POV

   "Are you sure about this Liam?" Simon asks. "100%, we've waited for this for 4 years." I state.

   "I'm assuming you already have the ring?" He smiles. My head nods excitedly as my hands shuffle through my backpack for the small box.

   I open the dark blue box for him to see. "You think he'll like it?" I mumble, shuffling my feet a bit. "I don't know him nearly as well as you do but I think he'll love it." Simon assures.

    A small smile adorns my lips as I put the ring away

*Just before show time*

   "5 minutes till you're on!" Paul yells from the hallway. "Thank you 5!" Zayn shouts back before leaning into me again.

   I wrap my arms tighter around his waist while his connect behind my head. "I love you so much." I whisper into his hair. "I love you too Li." Zayn smiles, pulling back slightly. His hand tangles lightly with the hair on the back of my head.

   "When can we do this in public?" Zayn pouts. "Soon Zaynie, I promise." I mumble, gently pressing our lips together.

   "1 minute, lets go!" Paul's voice breaks us apart. We walk hand in hand until we reach the edge of the stage where we find the other boys.

   "Ready Payno?" Louis chuckles in my ear. I nod, A large grin on my face.

*After 18*

   I take a shaky breath while pulling out my in ears.

   "Sorry to interrupt the show but I have an important announcement to make." I start. I laugh lightly at Zayn's face of confusion. 'Trust me' I mouth.

   "Ever since we became One Direction we all have been shipped with one another, just like most bands. And like usual, we denied or ignored any rumours. But, you guys may have been more right then you thought." I look to Niall and Harry who share the same confused face as Zayn.

   "I have spent these past four years hiding something I never wanted to be a secret but I can finally tell you. You ready to hear it?" I ask the crowd. They erupt in screams and cheers.

   "Well, I have been with someone since we were on the X-factor but couldn't tell anyone really, but I'm tired of hiding. And I have a very important question for him." My speech is cut off by fans screams.

   Louis drags Zayn over and grabs my mic for me as I grab Zayn's hands in mine. His eyes are full of confusion, fear, and joy so I give his hands a reassuring squeeze.

   "Zayn, my love. You're hands fit in mine like they're made just for me. But bear in mind this is meant to be. We have known each other for almost 5 years now and have been dating for just about 4. I wanted to take you on cliché date after cliché date but we couldn't even hold hands outside.

   But, I'm tired of hiding, I'm going to show you off to the world. We're finally free baby." My heart swells as his grin grows. I wipe a stray tear from his cheek before continuing.

   "I have one question for you now." I hold my hand out to Louis for the box. Letting go of one of Zayn's hands I drop to one knee. Gasps can be heard from on stage and the crowd, but no one dares to speak.

   "Zayn Malik, would you like to make me the happiest man by being my husband?" I ask, opening the ring box.

   "Of course you idiot!" He beams. "He said yes!" Louis shouts for the crowd. A large grin spreads across my face as I put the ring on his finger.

    I stand up and Zayn pulls me into a passionate kiss. "We're free." I whisper against his lips. "I love you Liam Payne." "I love you soon to be Zayn Payne." We break apart in a fit of giggles.

   "Ziam! Ziam! Ziam! Ziam!" The crowd chants, the boys and crew joining them. I press a firm kiss to Zayn's forehead.

   The crowd shushes as Niall starts strumming Little Things. Our grins grow as Zayn kicks off the song.

A/N Hello hello my queerios! How are you guys? Have you had water?

Thoughts on the chapter?

Requests?

Anywho, I love you guys. Thank you so much for the support and love. Please stay safe and stay alive, if not for yourself the for me. ❤💛💙