Prologue

It was a beautiful day and the ninja are doing whatever they can to keep themselves busy at the bounty. Jay and Kai are playing video games, Cole was in the kitchen, Zane was meditating at the deck, Lloyd was eating candy near Zane, Nya was repairing her samurai suit and Sensei Wu was in his room doing something.

"Jay, don't use your power up. We'll need it later." Kai shouted "I can't help it. I'm about to--" Jay shouted back, but he was cut off by screams coming from the deck. The ninja, including Nya and Sensei Wu, hurried outside to find a vortex sucking everything. They saw the green and white ninja trying their best not to get sucked in the vortex. "What the heck?!" Cole shouted through the noise the vortex is making. "What happened here? Where did this vortex came from?" Sensei Wu asked. "We don't know." Zane replied "It just--" "Guys! Help!" Lloyd shouted as he got sucked into the vortex. "Lloyd!" The others shouted as the green ninja disappeared through the vortex.

"You must get him back. And be prepared for whatever happens." Sensei Wu told the ninja as they jumped in the vortex "Go with them, Nya." Sensei said looking at Nya. Nya nodded then jumped in. "Good luck." Sensei whispered as the vortex disappeared.