Chapter 12- Old Enemies

Warning: Long Chapter

~Still at the castle~

It's been an hour and Rainbow, Kai, Zane and Flutter Shy were still not yet there. "Argh! Where are they?" Twilight groaned "They should be here by now." "Don't worry, darling. I'm sure Zane and Flutter Shy are on their way. Of course, Flutter Shy would be scared." Rarity comforted her friend. "Rainbow and Kai would be here in--" Pinkie was interrupted when Kai and Rainbow barged in. "Now." Pinkie continued. Twilight rolled her eyes and trotted towards the two. "Where were you?" Twilight asked. "We were at the Everfree forest when..... umm...... I forgot, 'cause I'm shocked!" Rainbow replied. Twilight looked at Kai "Hey, don't look at me. Even if I remember, I don't even know who they are?" Kai said. "Well, at least you're both safe. Now, all we need to do is to wait for Flutter Shy and Zane to be back." Twilight said walking away. "What?! Flutter Shy and Zane are still not here?!" Rainbow panicked "Oh no! Flutter Shy might be extremely scared." "Nah. Don't worry about that. The most important thing is--" Cole was interrupted by a scream. They all turned to the door and saw it open. Then, in came a screaming Flutter Shy and a scared Zane. "Flutter Shy! Zane! You're back!" Pinkie yelled. Flutter Shy crawled up into a ball, shivering in fear. "Uh..... what happened?" Kai asked. "We were attacked by two mares and an odd creature." Zane replied as he closed the door and looked at Flutter Shy "And they almost scared Flutter Shy to death." "What happened to you?" Jay asked. Zane looked at his wounds then at his friends "Well. One of the mares shot Flutter Shy with a dark blue beam, so I leaped in front of her and created an ice shield to protect us. But, it seems that the beam broke the ice and the shards seem to have cut me." Zane explained. "Well, good thing you're a nindroid." Kai said as he wrap a bandage on the wounds. "Uh..... what's a nindroid?" Rainbow asked. Zane opened his chest panel and the mane 6 gasped, except for Flutter Shy of course. "So that's why there's no blood on your wounds." Rarity said. "Alright. Enough chitchat. Let's stop whoever they are and save Equestria." Rainbow said. "Flutter Shy, who attacked you?" Twilight asked. "I.... I.... T-they w-were..... uh.... they..... were....... I'M SCARED!" Flutter Shy screamed. Twilight sighed and looked at Zane "Can you at least describe them?" She asked and Zane nodded. "One mare was dark blue with flowing dark blue mane that looked like the night. The other mare was black, her horn and her hooves has holes and her wings were like insect wings with holes. And the other one has a snake tail, a lion paw and.... well, his body was made of all sorts of things." Zane explained. The mane 6 gasped, except for Flutter Shy again, while the ninja looked at them confused. "The dark blue mare was Nightmare Moon. A mare who was defeated by the elements and was imprisoned in the moon. She was defeated by the elements again when she returned. The other mare was Queen Chrysalise, queen of the changelings. She took the form of Princess Cadence, Princess of the Crystal Kingdom, and feed off of her love for Shinning Armor, Twilight's brother, on their wedding day. She also imprisoned Twilight and Princess Cadence in the caves beneath Canterlot. And the odd creature was Discord. A spirit of chaos. Defeated by the elements of harmony, twice. And was reformed and learned that friendship is magic when Tirek, who I won't explain anymore, betrayed him." Lloyd explained as he walked out of the library reading and levitating a book. The ninja, even the mane 6, was shocked. "How did you know all that?!" Jay shouted. "Well, while you were all busy doing something, I decided to do some studying." Lloyd smirked. "He's a lot like Twilight." Apple Jack whispered to Rarity. "We know that you would study about it. But, how did you know the whole imprisoned beneath Canterlot, reformed, Twilight's brother and wedding day thing?" Rainbow asked. Lloyd just looked at Twilight and smiled "Well, someone cared to tell me." "Oh, I think we know who?" Cole teased and they all laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Look. The more we stand here doing nothing, the more they can destroy Equestria." Lloyd said. "But we don't know where they are." Nya said and the others agreed. "Duh. The explosion came from the Everfree forest. So they must be there." Pinkie said. "Where in the forest?" Zane asked. "It's simple. Nightmare Moon is back, Queen Chrysalise maybe seeking revange and they might have convince Discord to be evil again. So, since they've joined forces, they know there is one place in the forest that nopony dared to go." Lloyd said. The mane 6 gasped, and again, the ninja were confused. "Uh...... where is it exactly?" Kai asked. "The old castle of the royal pony sisters." Lloyd replied. The ninja still looked confused. Lloyd rolled his eyes and showed them a book called 'Elements of Harmony'. "There are six elements but only five are known. Laughter, kindness, generosity, honesty and loyalty. The sixth is unknown. It is said that the last known location of the Elements of Harmony was in the old castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now, the Everfree forest." Lloyd read out loud "So, should we get a move on? We must get you six there so you can use the magic of friendship to defeat them." Lloyd told the mane six. "Wheee! Let's go!" Pinkie shouted as she trotted out of the castle. "He's really a lot like Twilight." Apple Jack whispered to Rarity and Rainbow Dash. "He's like her when we were looking for the elements." Rarity whispered back. "I can't wait to fight those three. Who do they think they are to just return and join forces to destroy Equestria?!" Rainbow said. "After you mares." Kai said as they approached the forest. The mane 6 stopped "Why do we need to be in front?" Rainbow asked. "First of all, we don't know the way to the old castle. And second, Nightmare Moon said they want one element so that the others wouldn't work." Zane told them. The mane 6 nodded and they went in the forest with the ninja behind them. Who knows what challenge is waiting for them.

A\N

Hey guys. So, sorry if I haven't updated sooner. I was waiting for the season 5 episode 1 of MLP. It was awesome! You guys should really watch it. It was amazing! Well, next chapter will be out in..... uh...... in a few days maybe. And sorry if this was super long. I had to find a way to fit the time they'll go in the forest. Also, the next chapter will also be long cuz that's where they'll fight the villains. Alright, enough sneak peeks. This is super duper long. This chapter has 1210 words. Well, including this A\N. See ya guys. And please comment, vote and follow me. And also watch MLP Season 5 Episode 1.