Dreamies' Mom

The Dream members were busily practicing for their upcoming comeback with the title track 'Ridin'. All that was heard in their practice room were their heavy breathing, the sound of their shoes on the ground and the instructions from the teacher.

Mina was currently on a break with her NCT127 dance practice as she went to receive the take-out food she had ordered. "Thank you.", she bowed at the delivery man with a smile before quickly getting back in the elevator.

She knocked on the door gently and opened it after hearing a 'Come in.' from inside. No music was playing so she was guessing they were taking a break too.

"Noona!", she heard Jeno exclaim followed by the others as they ran up to her.

"Babies! Help me with these please.", Mina smiled and all of them fought about who would help her carry the food. "Hey! No fighting.", she laughed setting the food down in the middle of the room.

"Teacher. It's okay for them to eat now right? Since its already been almost five hours. Trust me after eating they'll be much more energized!", she gave the man she's never seen before big shiny eyes and he nodded with a sigh.

"Sure."-"Thank you Teacher!", the Dreamies and Mina exclaimed. Running back to them she opened all the bags and set everyones food in front of them.

"Noona, you didn't have to do this.", Renjun said giving her a thankful look and she gently patted his head with a smile. "I wanted to though. You guys worked so hard this last week. You deserve it. Now eat up!"

They all smiled brightly. "We'll eat well Noona!", Chenle said loudly and immediately started munching on his chicken.

"You better!", the girl giggled and watched all of them eat for a few minutes. She could feel the saliva rise in her mouth just from looking at them eat but it also made her full to watch them alone. And since she was on a strict diet this was pretty helpful.

"Wah... the smell...", she whispered at one point when it hit her. "Here!", Jaemin said quickly holding a piece of chicken in front of her face.

"No no. You eat it! Im full just watching you guys eat.", the 99'liner said with a motherly smile, pushing her hunger to the back of her head.

"I have to head back now. But you guys better finish all this! I don't wanna see anything but bones when I look into the trash can later." Playfully lifting her finger Chenle and Jeno saluted. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good." Pushing herself up from the ground the female fixed her ponytail and rolled her tense neck once. Time to go back to practice.

"Thank you Noona.", they all said all of a sudden and she flinched with wide eyes. "Oh my... no need to thank me! Taeyong paid for 127's food so I decided to bring you something too. Keep up the good work!" With one last caress of all their heads and a tiny wave she walked over to her current practice room.

"Here she comes!", Johnny said pointing an arm at her dramatically. "Come eat."-"Oh im not eating, you should though.", she quickly denied pointing at the older male.

"Im on a diet because I will be going shirtless.", Johnny pouted and pat his stomach. "Well did you eat your diet food?", Mina asked him taking a seat between Jaehyun and Doyoung. When he nodded she gave him a thumbs up.

"And why are you not eating?", Doyoung asked skeptically giving her a glance over. She had definitely become a bit skinnier, but she was so trained she didn't even have a lot of fat to loose.

Everyone looked up at his comment looking at her curiously. "I uh... well my manager said I should go on a diet too so my abs would be more dominant.", she laughed nervously playing with the sleeves of her jacket.

"You literally have no more fat to loose Mina. And without food you won't be able to keep up your abs.", Johnny stated and she nodded.

"Yeah... but I got my dieting plan so no chicken for me!", she said with a big smile at the end to make them less worried. It worked a bit but when were the NCT members not worried about each other.

"Did you bring the kids food?", Taeyong asked and she nodded with a proud smile. "Good job.", he said reaching over and patting her hair twice as a praising.

Smiling shyly it turned into a laugh when everyone grinned at her. "Dreamies Mom.", Taeil said with one of his million dollar smiles making everyone agree.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Happy New Year everyone!
Just a short chapter to celebrate this hopefully better year♡
I hope you guys can do what you want this year and stay healthy and happy.