Award show ㅡ The shoes

While walking over the red carpet and all the way to our seats inside the Arena, I felt my feet hurting. Today I was wearing a long dark red silk dress, matching my boys' red silk suits.

 Today I was wearing a long dark red silk dress, matching my boys' red silk suits

It had a slit on one side showing some leg. I wasnt given a jacket and I had on golden pumps with a thin heel. Thin heels always were the death of me; just like today.

My arm was hooked with Johnny's the whole way since he was walking beside me and he lead me to a chair at our designated table. We bowed to another idol singer sitting next to our table and I waved excitedly when I spotted Ateez sitting next to us.

I was really good friends with the 99' liners since we were the same age. Seonghwa, Hongjoong and I also had a good relationship and Jongho was just... my baby. He was like the little brother I never had, apart from my NCT babies.

We took a seat and I groaned inwardly grabbing my left calve and massaged it a bit before doing the same to my right.

"Is it the shoes again?", Taeyong who had taken a seat on one side of me asked with a little compassionate smile on his face.

I nodded with a fake pout and he laughed slightly before kneeling down in front of me. "Oppa! What are you doing?", I asked shocked and tried pulling him up by his shoulders.

He smiled warmly to calm me down and gripped my hand. "Give me your foot.", was all he said and I skeptically reached out my leg through the slit.

"Mina!", someone called and I looked up. Jaehyun was pointing at my thigh so I looked down, it was almost completely exposed and my eyes grew the size of a tennis ball.

"Oh my-", I quickly grabbed the fabric that had fallen down and held it tightly while blushing a bit. Jaehyun gave me a smile and I gave him a thumbs up while giggling.

"Do you want my jacket?", Taeyong asked but I stopped him with a stern look. "Oppa. No. You shouldnt even be kneeling infront of me! The fans will hate me.", I said frantically, him holding my calve and massaging it gently.

"They wont.", he giggled. "I just wanna take care of you so its fine."

"Oppa...", I said with a little pout. "You're an angel. Did I tell you that before?" Holding my heart I put my other hand on his shoulder.

"You tell me almost every day. And then I tell you that YOU are the one that's the real angel."

I crossed my arms. "I cant even compliment you once. Anyways, Taeyong best angel. I said what I said." He laughed and kept massaging my calve for another two minutes.

"Its okay, you can stop now.", I said softly since I didnt want him to do this in public but I also didnt want him to feel like I didnt appreciate his gesture.

He gently set my foot on the ground and sat down with a smile. I returned it and folded my hands on my lap to hold my dress up after putting one leg over the other.