Chapter 5

Kurapikas POV

I woke up dreadful. I can not go downstairs after what Shalnark pulled last time. I'm scared of what he might make me do next. But I have to go downstairs eventually. I tried to take a while getting ready so that I wouldn't have to see Shalnark. But now that I am ready I should probably go downstairs into the main area. I walk down the stairs as quietly as I can so that Shalnark doesn't notice me. I go down to the main area of the base to see no one there. What is going on? I swear if they are trying to pull something again I will shoot myself. I check the time to see that its 5:00 AM. How did I not realize that I woke up so early? Oh well I guess I can look around the base. Sooner or later I found a bookshelf. I was curious and bored so I decided to look at what books there were. By the looks of them they were definitely Chrollo's. Who normally reads Shakespeare. But I found a decent book about the Greek Gods and decided to start reading. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip ( Kurapikas POV )

After about an hour of reading I felt a pair of eyes on me, staring deeply into my soul. I turn around to see the one and only Chrollo Lucilfer. He was looking at me yet I could tell he was deep in thought. 

'' Do you need anything? '' 

'' No, but may I ask, when did you wake up? ''

'' I woke up around 4:00 AM and came down here around 5:00 AM. ''

He nodded and also grabbed a book. He sat beside me and we read side by side. We were now reading in a comfortable silence. It was peaceful, I must admit it was nice. I never realized I could have such a nice time with the one who murdered my clan, I guess you learn something new everyday.

Chrollos POV

I went to the main area of out hideout to find my little scarlet spider reading one of my books about the Greek gods. He looked so nice and peaceful. I looked closely at his features. How his short blonde hair brushed against the side of his face, he had a soft blush, and slight pink lips. He was adorable. As I was growing deeper in thought, Kurapika noticed me staring at him. I walked to the bookshelf and grabbed a book. I sat down next to him and started to read. His cheeks grew a little bit more pink as our shoulders were brushing up against each other. I finally decided to speak up.

'' Why were you up so early? ''

'' Sometimes I tend to wake up early without realizing it, it has been happening ever since I was a kid. Nothing to worry about. ''

I nodded as we sat in a peaceful silence once again. A few minutes later I felt something on my shoulder. It was a sleeping kurta. He must have been tired. I haven't slept in a few days so I was also feeling tired. I rested my head on top of his and wrapped my arms around him ; slept beside him. 

I woke up to a grinning Shalnark who had his phone out taking pictures. I glared at him and he soon went back to the rest of the Troupe, probably to show them the picture. I sigh and realize I have to wake up Kurapika because of our Troupe meeting today. I lightly shake his shoulder and his eyes flutter open, and his cheeks slightly blush pink. 

'' I hope you enjoyed your sleep, but its time for the meeting. '' 

He slightly nods in response and we walk over and sit down with the rest of the Troupe. I look over at a giggling group of four spiders. Machi, Shalnark, Feitan, and Shizuku. Kurapika looks confused as I sigh. 

'' In this mission we are not just stealing but killing as well. ''

They all nodded in response, but Kurapika looked a bit tense. 

'' We will be killing a group of nen-users. They will be going to a club to party tomorrow, their boss has an interesting nen-ability that I would like. So get ready for tomorrows mission.''

I will be making an Illumi x reader! Also please leave ideas! 

I do not own the Fan art!

751 words