Chapter 7

Kurapikas POV

I had Chrollo's arms wrapped around me while waiting to arrive at the destination. I could feel that something would be off tonight but I don't know what that may be. I suddenly hear a soft whisper in my ear that belongs to the one and only Chrollo Lucilfer "What is it that is bothering you, do you possibly have a hunch about an event that may happen tonight?" I nodded to his question and all he did was stay silent and made me feel comfortable. I'm not sure why but his voice lowered my anxiety and put me at ease. What could this feeling be?

We arrived at the club we pretended to be a normal group of friends who wanted to have fun at a club. When suddenly I heard a voice that was familiar. I looked to my right and noticed it was Leorio yelling at someone on the phone. My eyes widen and I try to listen to what he is saying. "No Gon! I'm telling you Kurapika is truly missing, he hasn't answered any of my calls which is reasonable, but when I went to his apartment his window was broken and he wasn't their!" So Leorio is worried about me even though he cheated and left me all alone like I was garbage. The rage starts to spread throughout my body and my eyes start to flicker red as I clench my fists. Chrollo seemed to notice and he put his hands on my tightly clenched fists and stayed silent. He made sure I would be okay, which is something no one did for me. When I got angry Leorio would just leave me and wouldn't try to make me feel better. But, Chrollo always made sure to stay by my side no matter if I was angry at him or at something else.

Chrollo brought me outside to talk to me and he said "What is it that is bothering you? You seemed okay until after a few minutes we were inside."

His voice was kind and was filled worry, I replied to his question " I saw Leorio, you may think that I would be happy to see him but I'm not." There was a pause in Kurapika's speech and he looked into Chrollo's eyes and said " I'm not happy to see him after what he did to me. "

Chrollo didn't question what he did to me because he knew it would make me uncomfortable. Unlike Leorio, he doesn't make fun of my weaknesses, and doesn't put pressure on me. He puts his warm hands over my cold ones and looked me in the eyes and said "Don't worry I will be here for you no matter the situation". His small smile brought me joy and the motivation to finish this mission. 

We walk back and the troupe has already spread up and started their part of the mission. I go sit down next to our target who is surprisingly a lady. I feel her eyes stare at me up and down. I hear her say, "Hi, what's your name?" I looked over and her face was a bit red. "My name is Kurapika, and are you okay miss you seem a little red?" She touched her cheek with her hand and looked right into my eyes. "Oh yes I'm fine my name is Amiah, nice to meet you." She seemed nervous I wonder why. I look at her and say " Nice to meet you too Amiah, If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?" 

She looks a bit nervous and she muttered "I'm a mafia boss my body guards are over there" she points behind her to a group of tall men. 

I look back at her and realize that she is the one we are after. It's best if I get close to her. I say with a small smile "I used to be a bodyguard as well." 

I watch her eyes brighten "So does that mean you use nen?"

I nod and ask her "So what is your nen ability if you feel comfortable telling me?"

She gives off a nervous smile " I dont mind telling you my nen ability." She takes a long pause and then says " My nen ability is Metal Morph, I can change my aura into any metal and shape it."

Surprisingly Amiah didn't ask what my nen ability was, so we continued our conversation. After a bit I felt a small bit of bloodlust. I looked where it may have came from and it came from Chrollo. Chrollo was slowly walking towards us. What was he up to?

796 words <3

Please leave Ideas and none of this fanart belongs to me :)