Chapter Two

The entire week, Harry couldn't stop thinking about bloody Draco and that kiss. He cursed the blonde boys name, despite how much he hoped that maybe this week he'd get the same opportunity. Kissing Draco, was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. He anticipated that weeks game, bouncing his leg up and down in class, fidgeting, chewing his lips.

On Friday evening, harry stood in front of the mirror wearing a black jumper and blue jeans. He thought about wearing his school uniform so Draco could tug on his tie, but decided against it. This was a casual outing after all. Making his way to the room of requirement with Ron and Hermione who had absolutely no clue about his kiss with Draco, he finally blurted it out,

"I kissed Draco!" He embarrassingly said and Hermione stopped and laughed.

"Nice one Harry" Ron chuckled, slapping his back.

"No really." Harry stomped his foot, wanting his friends to understand how he felt. Hermione's face formed into a smirk, and Ron's mouth fell open.

"Well finally." Hermione mused. Ron stared at the two of them, before letting out a barking laugh.

"I knew it! But it's Malfoy we're talking about here. I mean come on, Dean would be better don't ya think?"

Harry's cheeks turned red, his best friends were always supportive of him. He had no clue why he had been so nervous to say anything at all. This was Ron and Hermione, they'd never judge or hurt Harry.

"Let's just go" he muttered, embarrassed by their laughter and teasing.

The room of requirement was decorated the same as before, and Harry immediately made his way to the drinks. Pouring himself a heavy cup of whisky, he gulped it back.

"Charming, potter." The cold voice of Draco said from behind him. Harry spun on his heel, his cheeks warm from the alcohol running through his veins.

"Oh-erm-Ya." He said awkwardly, holding the bottle and pouring himself another. He knew he should slow down, but Merlin he needed to drink if he was going to kiss Draco again.

"Do you think they're going to make me kiss you again?" Draco scoffed, shuddering in disgust. Harry felt his heart drop, he was hoping Draco felt the same as him. Of course, this was Draco they were talking about.

"Um-no. I hope not." Harry lied, taking a sip of the whisky again. It burned the back of his throat slightly, an embarrassing cough coming from his throat.

"If they do, I'm not doing it." Draco spit, "it was bloody disgusting. Don't you know how to kiss, Potter?"

Harry burned with embarrassment, of course he knew how to kiss. He kissed plenty of boys, all of whom seemed to enjoy it. He scoffed, "fuck off Malfoy."

Harry shoved past his crush, walking towards his mates and glaring at Seamus for even starting this bloody game. All Harry wanted to do now was leave and go back to his dorm. Sitting down with a huff, he chugged back his whisky again.

"Slow down mate." Ron whispered to him but Harry ignored him. He needed to drink. Draco hurt his feelings, Harry was a bloody good kisser and he knew it.

"Right everyone! Shut up. New rule!" Theodore called from the couch, standing up. "The new rule is sex this week! Everything is sexual. If you refuse, you strip. If you have an issue, get the fuck out!" He pointed towards the door.

Immediately Harry stood, but Hermione grabbed his hand and pulled his back down. "Oh no you don't." She laughed. Fuck.

"I'll go first since I'm the game master." Theo said cockily. Harry rolled his eyes at the Slytherin, but paid attention to him anyways.