Chapter Five

Harry avoided Draco at all costs the following week. He wasn't sure if he was jealous of him kissing Blaise, or even what it meant.

Currently, he was waiting for the game to start. He'd been avoiding Ron and Hermione, whom were in their own little world of love. Just as he settled against the wall, Draco Malfoy came storming down the corridor.

"Look I'm telling you now, Potter." Draco said, "I'm not gay so stop giving me those eyes."

Harry stood slack against the wall, staring intently at Draco outside the room of requirement. "I'm not giving you any eyes, malfoy."

"You have no clue what's it's like to be straight do you? I have girls falling at my knees for me. I'll-if you-" Draco panted staring at Harry. He was furious that Harry had kissed Blaise, although the wasn't sure why. He stared at Harry for the next few seconds unsure of what to say next,

"And just what are you going to do to me?" Harry asked. Draco breathed in deeply, blinking several times as he continued to stare at Harry. A fire was burning in his chest watching him.

Harry Potter was undoubtedly gorgeous. Raven hair, large green eyes, perfectly slanted nose and a killer smile that made women fall on their knees for him. Of course, he didn't pay attention.

Harry stared at Draco curiously, taking a step forward so their chests were touching. "Hmm?" He mused at the blonde. Then, before he could really figure out what was happening, Draco leaned and planted his mouth on his. Harry gasped, eyes widening, and Draco took full advantage of his open mouth, tongue sweeping forward and roughly massaging Harry's.

The kiss was rougher, more violent, and as Harry vigorously attacked Draco's mouth, their teeth clacked together. Harry's hands came up and gripped at Draco's biceps while Draco dug his hands into Harry's hair. Harry couldn't help the throaty moans that escaped him as Draco tugged on his hair and massaged his tongue with his own. It was exquisite, having Draco putty in his hands.

Harry ran his hand down Draco's robes and pulled him close, hips thrusting forward to meet Draco's.. Their bodies ground together, Harry pinning Draco to the wall and pulling away. He placed hot kisses down Draco's throat, moaning when Draco thrust his hips forward aggressively.

Moving his lips back up the corner of his mouth, he slowly kissed him. This time was more sensual, more feeling. Lips softly smacked together, tongues gliding together.

Harry thought of pulling away, air desperately coming in through his nose. He was too caught up in his arousal to breath properly. With one hand, he tugged on Draco's hair earning a moan from the Slytherin. Eventually, Harry began to wonder just what the hell he was doing or what was going on. He stilled slightly and then he quickly shoved him away.

The blond stumbled back a few steps and glared furiously at Harry, drawing in quick breaths. Then he seemed to realize just what had happened and he stared at the other boy in horror.

"Oh my Merlin. I-" Draco started but Harry cut him off,

"Not gay? Really? Then what the bloody fuck was that? You attacked me! You-you-" Harry was at loss for words. The shock had worn off and anger replaced his emotions.

"Hate me, do you?" he muttered, still staring at Draco and attempting to catch his breath. Draco stood shocked, unable to control himself in front of the Gryffindor.

With a bulging erection, he stepped towards Harry and fisted his collar in his hands and kissed him again. "Get in the room. Now." He growled into his mouth.

Harry immediately obeyed and stepped into the room. It wasn't decorated like it was during the game, this time it was decked out in green patterns with green couches in front of a fire place and a bed in the corner. "Wha-"