Part 2

A moodboard I made on tumblr for this fic-

Anyways, here's the part two. This is where you see Mineta in crisis 😆😆😆.
______________________________________________________________

Mineta woke up to the sight of pale skin peppered with dark purple bruses. He was surprised, did he get some action with a girl last night? Wait, the body passed against his had a nice firm chest, not soft squishy boobs. He moved a little farther to widen his feild of vision, somehow loosening thr grip around him without waking them up. He noted that whoever it was was definitely male, moving his head upwards, he finally realised he woke up cuddling to Denki. What ?!

Mineta immediately sat up, okay, bad idea, very very bad idea, his head was killing him only now was he awake enough to realise the pulsating pain and hammering on his chest. The sudden movement making him feel dizzy and nauseated, the sunlight streaming through the window a little too bright for his eyes. He sat there with his head on his hands, slowly coming in terms with everything he was feeling and everything that happened last night. His memory was a little blurry like watching an old movie in a 4k HD TV but he still remebered all of it, the game of spin the bottle, Kaminari flirting with everyone, the heavy makeout session with Kaminari in his bed.

He didn't know what to do or think, the only thing that came into his mind was that he needed to get out of there, and he needed to do that now., before Kaminari woke up. Very slowly he crawled out of Kaminari's hold, trying his best to not disturb him or wake him up. Once he was out of the bed he tiptoed out of the room and rushed back to his own room as fast as his hungover body would allow.

Mineta bolted his dormroom door behind him and immediately started rummaging through his medicine box for some asprin, washing it down with loads of water. He closed his curtains and crawled into his bed covering himself with his blanket. He missed the warmth from when he was curled up beside Kaminari just minutes ago, it was cozy and warm while his bed was cold.

That brought back everything from last night back into his head, his face started to heat up and his heart rate raised by a notch, he could feel his chest warm up a little and he felt like smiling inspite of his miserable state, he hadn't felt like this even after having sober sex with Mari. It only lasted for a very short moment before the panic started rising in his chest. He not only kissed but made out with Kaminari Denki, his best friend, the guy he simped over girls with. He gave him fucking hickies too. Well, it was Kaminari who started on it didn't have anything to do with him, right? Who was he trying to fool, it was still he who kissed back, who got way too into the makeout session.

Mineta grabbed on two of his balls, squeezing them before pulling them off in frustration. He should probably stop thinking so much about this, it was a drunken makeout and drunken makeouts never mean anything. It was all the alcohol, Kaminari just wanted to kiss someone and he just happend to be the one in front of him, he would have probably kissed anyone who had been in his place last night. It was nothing at all.