Stupid

Both twins eyes fluttered open, the space in between them... oddly empty. Well... not really... they were cuddling each other... (not Alabama style!)

All of a sudden Yuichiro sat up, and looked around rapidly.

"Are you lost?" Muichiro deadpanned, annoyed that he'd been woken up.

Yuichiro chose to ignore him for now, "WHERE IS HE?!?!" Yuichiro yelled in disbelief. They had no idea how (Y/n) had slipped away without them noticing.

"Who?" Muichiro wondered. "I wonder where (Y/n) is... I wonder if he wants to fold paper airplanes..."

Yuichiro just seethed and turned around, "(Y/N) YOU NITWIT!"

Muichiro seemed to have a light bulb form over his head, "Oh..." he mumbled. Yuichiro was about to bitch slap his brother, maybe slap some sense into him, but the door all of a sudden was opened.

The twins had a good idea of who that could be and they weren't excited to face her, and sure enough behind them was Shinobu standing there in all her glory.

"Where...is... (Y/n)?" She seethed, each word coming out with more venom than the last. Both twins gulped, one more than the other, but height of them wanted to face Shinobu's wrath.

"We don't know...?" Yuichiro said, not really sure if what he said was a statement or a question. Though Shinobu's threatening aura only got stronger hearing that they didn't know.

"Congratulations..." she said lowly, though both twins were confused, her head was dipped so her bangs were covering her purple eyes.

"What are you congratulating us for?" Muichiro asked, staring at the clouds outside the room, barley paying attention. Yuichiro tried to signal him to shut up, but Muichiro wasn't looking at him. "It wasn't out fault he's gone..." he trailed off, getting distracted by a butterfly outside.

All of a sudden she looked up, her face showing pure anger, "Congratulations you have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage your can never undo kind of stupid, a let all the demons in the world out kind of stupid! Clearly you didn't think this through kind of stupid!" She yelled at them, since she was the fastest pillar, she was right in front of their faces in a split second. (If you got the reference ;))

Both Tokito Twins were taken back by her outburst, though they knew it was their fault (Y/n) was missing. This was also the first time the two alphas were somewhat afraid of a beta, so this had been an odd day for them. All of a sudden they all started getting anxious, like if some random person stole defense-less (Y/n). Heck they didn't let the though of a demon some how getting him, slip past their mind.

"We need to get all the Pillar's in this if we want to find him." Shinobu said annoyed more than usual, though she was nervous for where a young (Y/n) could've gone.

Timeskip 10 minutes

All the pillars were now together at the butterfly estate, trying to come up with a plan of finding (Y/n). They didn't even hardly notice both Sabito and Giyu were missing.

"Got the plan?" Shinobu confirmed. They all nodded, and set out to search the separate locations.

With Giyu and Sabito 2 hours ago

"Shinobu doesn't even like me, and she will just pull the bandages tighter than they need to be if she treats me." Giyu lightly whined to Sabito, though Sabito wasn't having it.

"You shouldn't have been so reckless on the last mission." Sabito chided to the younger pillar. Giyu just pouted, knowing he didn't have a worthy comeback. Sabito shook his head, when they opened the door to see both Tokito twins asleep on the bed with (Y/n).

Before Sabito knew it, Giyu snatched (Y/n) right from both Mist Pillars, not waking them. Sabito would've said something, though he felt a bubbling jealousy in his stomach when he saw both Mist Pillars cuddling (Y/n).

"Hah?" (Y/n) gurgled, both pillars smiling at the small infant. Though both Mist Pillars started to move, indicating that they were waking, so both Water Pillars swiftly left.

"WHERE IS HE?!" They heard one of the Twins yell, and both Water Pillars smirked at each other, leaving for their shared estate.

Present

Both Water Pillars heard a knocking at their door, and they both knew it was a Pillar. Cautiously Sabito slid the shoji door open, to see the Wind and Sound Pillar there.

"Yes?" Sabito asked, with his Kitsune mask on his face. The Wind Pillar looked pissed, and didn't want to be there.

"Why didn't you two show up to the meeting card by Kocho?" Sanemi hissed, he was pissed since he was about o eat ohagis when Kocho called the meeting.

"Wah!" A small babble came from inside, catching attention of all three Pillars outside.

"What was that?" The Sound Pillar finally spoke up, and with his enhanced hearing, he heard it perfectly. "It kind of sounded like flamboyant (Y/n)-kun." Sabito was about to say something when both Pillars outside shoved their way in, much to the displeasure of the Water Pillar. Though Sabito knew he wouldn't shove out two pillars, much less one who was twice his size, and one who had worse anger issues than a honey badger.

Al three Pilars came to the sight of Giyu, with a rare smile on his face, lifting (Y/n) in the air. (Y/n) was laughing and babbling while Giyu threw him in the air.

"You...had him...this...ENTIRE TIME!?" The Wind Pillar burst out, not at all happy that he'd been dragged away from his ohagis. Though he had to admit that he was very relieved that (Y/n) was safe, though he'd never admit it, he did want to share his ohagis with (Y/n) as soon as he was back to normal.

"I will flamboyantly alert Kocho that (Y/n)-kun has been found!" Uzui said caring down his crow. His grow had a flamboyant headband like his, "Tell Kocho-san that (Y/n)-kun has been found." The crow nodded, flamboyantly, before setting off.

Timeskip when Shinobu comes to the Water Estate

How did two of the strongest Slayers in the ENTIRE demon slayer corp get here? Being scolded by the Beta known as the Insect Pillar, Kocho Shinobu?

"AND I THOUGHT THE TWINS WERE STUPID! YOU TOOK IT TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL!" Shinobu yelled at the two Water Pillars. The other pillars watched in amusement, and slight relief that it was just these two that took (Y/n).

Once Kocho was done ranting, she was panting and turned to leave with (Y/n) on her back passed out. The other pillars, minus the Water Pillars, followed her out.

Though she turned around, "This is exactly why no one likes you."

Sorry for not updating! I've been busy and my anxiety has been getting the better of me! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Was it any good?