BOTTLE3: If I was your boyfriend

REANNA'S POV

A week has passed after the field trip, and yey, I'm done with my period. I'm already close to Leo's friends and so was he to my friends. His friends are Jude, Kevin, JC, and Nathan. I was about to enter my classroom when a party popper popped. What's happening?

"Ah, Reanna..." Leo said, standing in the teacher's table with an acoustic guitar. Seriously, what's happening?

"Uh, hi?" I'm so confused that's why I don't know how should I react.

"I don't know if you'll like what will I do. I hope I won't fail, to be honest, I will do this for the first time. Please don't be awkward or anything. Please focus on the meaning on the meaning." Leo said before he strum his guitar and started singing, what's happening?

"If I was your boyfriend, never let you go, keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If i was your boyfriend, never let you go..." Wow! I didn't know that he could play guitar and I didn't know that he can sing!

"Reanna, you might not get what I really wanted to say. So--"

"What don't I get? By the way, your voice is amazing! Why don't you try auditioning to The Voice?"

"I don't want to audition, well maybe in your heart? So do you want me?" My classmates started the Yies, I don't even get it. I'm here very, very clueless. I did not answer and I waited for him to speak again.

"So, as I'm saying, you didn't get the message of the song. So If you were my girlfriend, and If I was your boyfriend, would you say yes?" Wait, he didn't mean to--

"In easier language, will you be my girlfriend?" Wha-what? Is he asking me to date him? Oh my god. What is this feeling? Do I love him? Yes, says my heart.

"What now, Reanna? Answer him!!! Look, he even wore contacts! Just for you!" Now that I knew it, he looked really, really hot. But what should I answer, I'm not ready!

"Then, Reanna, I'll court you first." Leo, stop making my heart race! Argh! Why why?

***

The next day, like what I normally do I walk to school.

"Reanna!" I looked, it was Leo.

"Hmm, why?"

"Let me hold those for you." He pointed at my bag and the books then he get it and gave me a rose.

"Is this for me?" I said, looking at this beautiful rose!

"Yes, you don't like it?"

"No! I love red roses!" This is the first time I accepted a rose from a suitor. He didn't reply, and yeah, awkward silence.

"Hey, what is that?" Then he pointed in the sky and I looked at it. Wait...

"Where is it?" Then I turned around to look at him, and he disappeared.

"Whatever." And I sighed. I continued to walk to the lockers, oh wait! My bag!

"Reanna! Flowers." Said by someone whom I don't know and he lend me the flowers.

"Sorry, I don't accept flowers."

"Don't worry, this is not from me. Just follow the people who give you flowers!"

"Wait, why?" He didn't answer and he left.

Then I just followed the persons who are giving me flowers, specifically, red rose. I counted the roses and they are 19. Seriously, what's happening? I'm clueless again.

"Here, Reanna." Then he lend me the 20th rose.

"Twent-- Harold? What's happening?"

"You'll know it, soon!" Then I walked again.

"Reanna!" Jude gave me the flowers. This is the 21st.

"Reanna, here." JC gave the flowers. 22nd.

"Close to... Hehe." Then Nathan gave me the flowers. 23rd.

"Congratulations! Here is your rose." 24th! "Continue walking and enter that room!" I nodded.

I walked again and entered the room. Then someone gave me a teddy bear. A life-sized teddy bear who is holding red rose. Of course, it was lifted up someone. The person lifting it up was cover by the life-sized teddy bear. Then he put the life-sized teddy bear in the floor. And he looked at me, it's...

"Ah, eh... Leo..."

"わたしは、あなたを愛しています." (Watashi wa, anata o aishiteru) I know what's the meaning of it! He said, 'I love you.' I didn't know what's happening but I started crying.

"He-hey! Don't cry!" He said.

"Tha-thank you..."

My heart keeps beating really fast and this is the first time I felt this. This is the first time I'm really happy because of a guy except my brother or my dad.

Gosh, I do love him.