BOTTLE2: Field Trip

REANNA'S POV

It has been 2 months since that Spin the Bottle passed. After the Spin the Bottle, he asked my number and we started texting, he asks me so many things like 'Do you have a boyfriend? Or suitor?', since I don't have a crush, obviously, I don't have first love and I have to admit, I never had boyfriend even if I'm famous (or quite famous). He also kept on saying 'You're beautiful' to me in texts, calls, and personally. I can hear him saying it for like 15+ times a day. And I'm very very embarrassed. He acts like he's not a nerd, or he's not really a nerd!? Oh, don't deny. You know who 'he' is. Its Leo.

By the way, today is our field trip and I have period today. I'd be suffering from stomach cramps , I might even get a back leak.

Finally, we stopped at our first stop over.

"Are you going to buy something?" Ayreen asked me. I was about to answer 'no' when someone called me, Leo. He's on Bus 1, and I'm on Bus 3.

"He-" I didn't finished talking when he consecutively asked me questions! Agh, so irritating.

"Hey! Where are you? Are you fine? Are you on the stop over? Are you not on the bus? Are you eating? Do you want me to buy you a food? Are you sleeping?Ahh! I should also be on bus 3! Hey, answer please." Tsk!

"Yeah! How can I answer when you have too many questions!" Why is it so irritating!! Ugh, mood swings. He didn't say anything, he might be surprised about my response.

"Ah, Leo, sorry. But yeah, I'm fine. Do you want to meet me on Burger King?"

"No need to say sorry, I understand. Yeah, let's meet."

"Bye." Then I ended the call, I know that he would say that I'm beautiful again, so U ended it early.

I'm with Ayreen on Burger King waiting for Leo. After moments they arrived. There, he asked me again if I'm fine, if I need something, he asks like I'm injured. I just have period, I've gone through this for years. I know how to handle this.

***

Thankfully, I had time to sleep, so I sleep. Few minutes after my phone rang. Argh! Why are they disturbing me? I just answered it without checking who called me.

"Wha--" I know, who is this.

"Hey! Reanna..." Then he started asking me questions I'm tired of hearing.

"I'm sleeping! I'm fine! What? Don't call me again!" I ended the call without waiting he's response. Wait, why did I do that? Why am I so rude?

***

We finally reached our destination. We're at an unknown island and we have to camp here. My friends and I decided to build two tent. On the pink tent, I, Lee and Ayreen will be sleeping there, while on the Violet tent, Kate, Pia and Maryen. Also, we have a team here, I heard that there would be a survival activity tomorrow so we need to have a team. There are many teams but I can see is our class president, Erin's Team, then Leo's team, and My team. It's almost 8:00pm here.

"Finally!" Kate jumped in happiness when she finished building the Violet Tent.

"Me too!" Lee said. Moments after, Erin called us for dinner. We gathered in the place and ate.

***

Most of the people are sleeping, or all of the people are sleeping but I'm still awake. I was stargazing when an idea popped out. I want to find Leo and his friends' tent. I stood up and walked while finding it, I looked to my right side but, this tents are all for girls--

"Ouch!" I bumped into someone. So there's someone still awake?

"Oops, sorry." Ah, I know who's this.

"Sorry Leo."

"Why are you still awake?" Because I'm finding you?

"Because I slept all day."

"Do you want to walk?"

"Ah, sure."

We walked and walked, and we saw a little cottage without a roof. We seated there to stop by.

"Woah, look at that star!" He pointed at a very huge star, its kinda big for a star.

"Wow." We kept on looking at the stars and I didn't know fell asleep...with my head in his lap.

***

I woke up when a cold water dropped in my fore head. It's still dark. But what? Gosh! It's raining! I didn't noticed that Leo's also sleeping, I wake him up and ran to our campsite, went into our tents and slept again.

That's how this night ended.

***

On the first day, we traveled until we reached our destination. On the second day, we had a survival activity, we have to catch fish and eat it, we have to find the lost necklace and it was found by Erin's Team. On night, we rode the bus and when we go down I knew it was a racing, if your team reached the campsite the first you will have the most and many delicious food, the second will have fine and many foods, and third will have a fine yet enough food. While the others will have to catch fish to eat. Fortunately we won second place, the first place is Leo's team and I don't know the third. On the third day, today, will be free day, we'll be swimming. Too bad, I have my period.

I'm here in the cottage without roof, looking to all girls wearing bikinis, and I'm here wearing shorts. I'm so jealous, I can't swim today.

"Reanna, are you fine here? Do you want me to stay with you?" Ayreen suggested but I know that she really want to enjoy because she's in her bikini, saying 'I'm so sexy'.

"No need, just enjoy." Then she ran, and swam. Moments after, Leo seated beside me.

"I'd stay with you."

"Ah, okay." We talked about things, our likes, dislikes, and about my family. I have a brother, Renzo Torres but he's know as a actor in Canada as Renzo Smith. His full name is Renzo Smith Torres and he is 3 years older than me. My mother manages a clothing business, Tres. And my father died when I was 5 years old on a car accident. But we didn't talked about his family.

---

2 votes and 1 comment before next chapter? (Or not? :( )
-SOBULLETPROOFED-