3:am

A/N I am not a great writer and I'm very sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar errors in these one shots. In this one shot they do not have any children yet and are married.

Meredith's POV

I had just gotten home and a shower after a long surgery. It was about 1:00am Derek was already sleeping. I grabbed a new pair of panties, slipped them on and put on one of Derek's shirts that was long enough to cover down to my mid thighs. I slipped into bed and pulled the covers over top of my body and curled into Derek's body.

I opened my eyes slightly due to the sound of a slight moan coming from my husband's mouth. I turned around to face him to see what the heck he was doing and when I looked at him he was sweaty and breathing heavily. The next thing I heard come from his sleeping body was a low throaty moan with the words "fuck Meredith" come out of his mouth. This caught my attention right away my husband was definitely having a sex dream right now. A part of me wanted to let him continue his dream but the other part of me wanted to wake him up because this was turning me on way too much.

fantasy land when he could be doing it with me in real life. I nudged Derek in the side causing him to stir and wake up "What do you want mer I don't know if you realized but I was having an amazing dream." he said to me in a grumpy tone. "I was just thinking about how hot you look while having a sex dream, how much it turns me on, and how we could be doing it in real life since you clearly ready" I said pointing at his hard erection.

Derek's POV

I was woken up from my amazingly hot dream from Meredith and I can't say I'm too happy that dream I was having was perfect and I mean perfect. I was still hard and sexually frustrated needing something and I was grumpy. But once I realized she had woken me up due to my sex dream and it turning her on I was much more happy.

Derek's POV

I rolled over and Meredith climbed on top of me placing her legs on either side of my body. She then leaned down and began lightly sucking on my neck over my pulse point causing me to let out a low groan. My erection grew to an almost painful level. At this point I flipped us over so Meredith was now under my body. I began to slowly lift her shit over top of her head. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra, this only caused my state of arousement to jump from 10 to 100 in a matter of seconds just from the sight of her naked breasts.

I was staring at her naked chest as I moved my head down to slightly suck on her right breast grazing my teeth across her nipple causing it to harden as I used my other hand to message her left breast. "Meredith," I said to her. "What do you want me to do to you?"

Meredith's POV

His words made the butterflies in my stomach "I want you to fuck me until i'm screaming out your name." He then started to move down my stomach kissing, sucking and biting in places until he reached my hip bones. He sucked right above my panties. The pool of wetness in my panties was unimaginable. He hooked his finger inside my panties grazing my thighs as he'd done. He threw the panties across the room where they landed that I guess we would find out in the morning.

Starting at my ankle he slowly made his way up my legs alternating legs and stopping to suck in places. He was withholding touch from where I truly needed it and he knew it. I was getting so aroused that I slipped my own finger into my folds to relieve some of the tension and god did it feel good. All Derek did was lift his body up and stare at me memorized from the pleasure I was giving myself. As I was doing this I slipped another finger in and using my other hand I started playing with my breasts causing my back to arch up off our bed. "Meredith this is such a turn on right now you don't even know" Derek said, still staring at me as well as his erection that looked very painful.

He then moved his body, pulled my fingers that were still pleasuring me out and then suddenly thrust into me causing me to almost scream at the size and pleasure. God how I never got used to the size of him. He continued to thrust into me hitting my cervix causing me to cry out of pure pleasure. He connected my lips with his slipping his tongue in sucking on the bottom of my lip continuing to pound into me as he let out moans. His movements were bringing me to my high "Derek I'm going too-" I tried to say before my screaming orgasm happened. As Derek continued to thrust into me allowing me to ride out his high he hit his peak and let out his orgasm releasing his seed into me.

Our breathing was heavy as he pulled out of me rolling over to my right side placing his head on his hand. He ran his hand up and down the side of my naked body causing goosebumps to form. He grabbed the blanket that we had so carelessly let fall to the floor and put it over top of us. I cuddled into his chest as he gave me a soft kiss on the top of my head.

Meredith - You know whenever one of us has a sex dream we have to wake each other up because the sex we just had was mind blowing.

Derek - Yes I agree and that sex was about a thousand times better then that dream I was having.

Meredith - We should probably go back to bed. We have to get up for work tomorrow and it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

Derek - Ya thats probably a good idea, goodnight Meredith I love you and please try not to have a sex dream cause i'm really tired.

Meredith - Goodnight Derek I love you and I will try my best but no promises its really hard not to dream about it when your husband is so hot and good in bed.

I don't even know what that was but if you read it thank you I guess. If y'all have any ideas for one shots you wanna see please let me know and i'll write them since I have nothing better to do.

Word count - 1145 words