I could use a shower too

Derek's POV

Tonight we were having Maggie and Richard over for a "family" dinner seeing as we just found out Maggie is Meredith's sister and Richard is her biological sisters father.  As we were setting the table we still had about 35 minutes before Maggie and Richard were set to arrive. "Did you take the pot roast out of the oven" I ask Meredith as I continue to set the table. "I shut the oven off because I don't want the "thing" to get cold" she replied. I let out a light laugh only loud enough for me to hear "I'll take it out" I said knowing she was definitely not in expert in cooking. "Really?" she asked in a questioning yet slightly angry tone. I didn't want to say it but I felt I needed to "your not really a chef." "And you are ?" she replied with in almost an instant of hearing my first statement. "I'm better than you" I said I mean it was the truth she's talented in many things trust me I would know cooking is just not one of them. "Why would you say something like that" she said with a small hint of hurt in her voice. "Because you called the post roast the "thing" I replied.  "Not true your not better than me" she said. I ask her an honest question because i'm pretty sure she has never cooked an actual meal before "have you ever cooked a meal before?"

"Okay wait time out" she said standing at countertop silently. She was just standing there "well" I asked. "Well what" she said with a slight raise in her voice. "You called a time out you have to say something when you call a timeout that's how it works it's not a mute button" I clarify for her. "It is right now" she snaps back at me. "That's not how it works" I say back. "I need a timeout I need a break from you from the fighting from the pot roast because the table isn't set the candles aren't lit the guests are gonna arrive in 30 minutes I still need to take a shower I need a time out" she rambles. Clearly she was stressed out I can't blame her our consent fighting was tiring me out as well.

Then a magical idea pops into my head. She needed a shower she also needed stress relief. My thoughts start picturing me and her in the shower together causing me to have a huge grin plastered across my face. "Don't look at me like that," she says nodding her head side to side. "I could use a shower too" I say with a wide smirk across my face. 

I walked over to her side of the counter turning her to face me. I kissed her forcefully allowing our tongues to mix together and she let out a small whimper. I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as my hands held her body to mine as I carried her to our very large shower. When I reached the bathroom I placed her down on the countertop "take off your clothes" I said as I turned the water on in the shower. When I turned back around she was completely naked god did she ever look like a goddess, her body absolutely perfect, her hair falling down past her shoulders.

She walked passed me and climbed into the shower I was still fully clothed. I turned around and started to take my shirt off and then I heard a moan god was it hot. I quickly turned around and saw Meredith with the shower head pleasuring herself "god you couldn't wait 5 seconds' ' I said slightly annoyed that I wasn't making her make those noises. "I'm horny we've been fighting and haven't has sex in a while and you were and still are taking forever" she said. She then let out another moan I was finally naked and was already semi hard from just seeing and hearing her. 

I slid the glass shower door to the side and stepped into the steamy shower. "Finally" I heard her mumble under her breath. I tilted her head to side and began kissing her neck as I took the shower head from her and put it back up. Our bodies were pressed together underneath the cascading water. I buried my face into her neck as my finger made its way down to her center. My fingers lightly swept past her folds and she let out a moan god she must be horny if that's all it takes I thought to myself. I could tell she was wet so I pushed 2 fingers into her wet folds without warning causing her left arm to hook around her neck and the other grab the side of the shower wall. I continued thrusting my finger in and out adding a third one in until I knew she was close and at that moment I pulled my finger out. She lifted her head from my neck instantly "what the hell Derek I was almost gonna finish" she said clearly, her anger prominent only turning me on more.