『Birthday boy』

A.N: AAAAAAAAA I'M SORRY I ACTUALLY REDO THIS CHAPTER A SEVERAL TIMES DUE TO UNINTERESTING STORYLINE SJHSJSHSJSH *sob*

『this takes place after 2 weeks from the last chapter. 』

Kokichi Ouma's pov:

Today is the day!

I cheered happily, twirling around my bedroom. A grin appeared on my face. Today's my birthday!

“Nishishi~! I can't wait to hang out with my best friend the whole entire day! ” I told myself as I was getting ready to go to work.

“I hope boss will let me leave early though!”

《Time skip brought to you by Kokichi's walk》

I finally arrived at my workplace. As I walked to my desk, a green-haired man came to me.

“I guess my birthday boy is happy today? ” It was Rantaro. He giggled and continued, “Happy birthday grape! ”“Hey! You sounded like my dad! ” We both were having a good time.

All thr workers were kind enough to me and wishes me happy birthday. I was happy but then our boss came in to introduce the new worker. He seems familiar, I focused my eyes on him as I realized who it was.

“Shuichi? ”

He then looked at me and smiled.

“You knew him? ” The boss asked me. “Nishishi~! Of course I know! I saved him from getting a-”

I was cut of my Shuichi's hand covering my mouth. Shocked enough, I lifted my head to see his face. He was blushing and told me to not speak about it. Seeing him embarrassed like that makes me want to laugh til I can't stand but I hold it in. He was so cute, nishishi~!

“Oh noo, Our birthday boy got cut off, He's real mad! Shuichi's dead! Run for your life! ” Rantaro joking around, Filling the quite room with people's laugh. I laughed too as well as Shuichi.

It was so much fun but we have to finish a lot of assignments if we kept playing around.

Shuichi Saihara's pov:

It's tiring to do work but if it is for my Kokichi, I'll do anything for him.

I actually don't want to work since my parents still spoil me by giving me money everyday but the more I thought about Kokichi, the more I worried. What if someone else harrasing him? What if he was bullied in secret? That's why I decided to apply on this job.

“Hey shumai! It's your first day and already tired enough? Nishishi~!”

“I am? I guess so. ” I replied. I am too lazy to think of any cheezy line to reply him.“Oh and since it's your birthday, can you meet me after this? Just the two of us”

I smiled and looked directly into his violet eyes. He even has such a pretty eyes.. His soft-puffing cheeks.. Everything was perfect.

“Sure thing Shumai! ” He smiled in reply and walked off to his desk.

『Time skip brought to you by A dancing Avocado. 』

Finally, It was the end of our work shift. Atleast it wasn't so tiring than I imagined it would be.

Rantaro still has some assignments he need to finish by today and I think he would work until late night. As I walked out of the workplace, Kokichi has been waiting for me. He looked a bit irritated..Maybe it's because I kept him waiting for too long. That's cute.

“Hi Kokichi! I'm sorry I'm late! ”
He turned around. “What do you think, Stupid-head? ” He pouted, acting like he's mad at me. Oh god, He was so cute that I ended up blushing a bit.

“Hmph! Whatever. Why did you wanted to meet me anyway? ” He gets straight to the point.

“Of course to give you a birthday gift! ”

“Oooh! What is-”

Before he could end his sentence, I kissed his forehead while lightly brushing his hair behind his ear. As I lend him his birthday gift using my other hand. “Happy birthday Kokichi. ”

He left speechless. I could see his face turning light pink. After a couple minutes, He then spoke, “T-That's all what you've got? I deserve more than this. Nishishi~!” He's obviously didn't know what to say so he mocked me. “I'm sorry Kokichi but I promise, next present would be much better than this. ” I smiled and giving him the most innocent face I have and made him blush more.

“Your present was trash! T-thank you anyways... ” He mumbled the last part but I heard him. “Your welcome, Kokichi. ” He kind of shock that I heard him. The light shade pink on his face getting redder and he stormed off the place quickly. “Whatever, Stupid-head! I-Im heading home! Thank you for this!..Trash..! ” He hesitantly say the last word. He's so adorable! I hope by doing this, He will come to me, loved me and make me his.. Nobody can stop me.

He will be mine. Only mine.