Ball Room {~Karlnap~}

A/n: this is more of a 'royal' au, but it's not really mentioned. So here are the roles:
Sapnap: almost prince
Karl: upper-class, rich for sure, his family is close with the royal family
All of the other smp members: imagine them as you'd like:)
Also- LONG HAIRED SAPNAP POG
Currently alone in a large, empty ball room, Karl sighed and gulped down his last mouthful of water. He stood up and tossed his bottle to the side, adjusting the collar of his black dress-shirt all before getting back into position. Hands out in front of him as if he were holding onto someone, one foot in front of the other, and hips ready to sway.

    He was so focused, he hadn't noticed his best friend appear at the doorway until a loud noise was heard. Karl's head snapped to the side and his cheeks turned a bright pink at the sight before him. There Sapnap stood, clapping his hands and whistling whilst laughing. Karls shocked expression turned into a small smirk, and he ran a hand though his hair.

    "Sapnap!" He began. "Come dance!" Sapnap raised an eyebrow and slowly walked over to him, pulling his hair into a bun. "How do I do it?" He asked confused, staring into Karl's sapphire eyes. "Take my hand," Karl giggled. Sapnap took Karl's hand as instructed, and almost immediately felt a hand grip his right side. "Now bring yourself closer," the older said, pulling Sapnaps hips closer to him and making their chests bump. "Like that," Karl smiled.

    Sapnap allowed a small smile to creep itself into his face before he quickly looked down to the floor, as if he was trying to hide his face. "Stop looking at the floor, nimrod!" Karl giggled, placing his hand under the younger boys chin and tilting his head back up. "Look at my face." Sapnap smiled, letting a small laugh to escape from his chapped lips.

    After a solid twenty minutes of Sapnap not understanding a thing Karl did, the raven haired boy was about to give up. "Hey, no no, look," Karl started, looking down a little to meet the boys eyes. "Stand on my feet, it'll help a whole lot." He suggested. "You couldn't have mentioned this sooner?" Sapnap replied sarcastically, chucking a bit.

    Things have been going a lot better since Karl offered Sapnap to stand on his feet. So well, in fact, that the Raven could now dance a bit without his feet on top of the other boys. "Sap?" Karl asked, suddenly stopping his movements and gazing into the opposite set of eyes. "Hm?" "Do you wanna accompany me go the Christmas ball tomorrow..?" He asked softly, swallowing back a frightened look. Sapnaps eyes widened, and he thought. "Yeah. Of course."

    Sapnap stood in front of a mirror, nervously tightening the bun of black hair upon his head, subconsciously chewing on his bottom lip and fixing the collar of his suit jacket what must've been for the tenth time. A tall figure appeared behind him and a hand found its way to Sapnaps lower back. "You ready?" Karl whispered. The boy only nodded.

    Karl smiled, interlocking their fingers together as he stepped out of the carriage. He carefully helped Sapnap out, smiling even wider than before as brown eyes met his own. The older boy led the way as the two of them entered the large ball room. They almost immediately started dancing together, just as Karl had taught. One hand on each others hip, the others connected and raised in the air. Their hips swung steadily, always in sync with one-another as they continued.

"You're doing a lot better than I would've thought you would," Karl admitted in a quiet whisper. Sapnap smiled somewhat, and swallowed a laugh. "Gee, thanks mr 'I'm such a great teacher'" he replied in the same tone, but a small smirk evident on his lips. "Oh shut up," Karl giggled.

    As the music pace quickened, so did their movements. It was now the last song of the ball, and the song was slowly but quickly ending. Coming to an abrupt end, Karl, being the lead, pulled Sapnap into a 'dip' position and leaned down, connecting their lips in a soft, yet heated kiss. At last, Karl pulled back and helped the raven haired boy back to his feet.

    It was safe to say that the two of them were pinker than a rose as their hands interlocked once more and they headed back to their awaited horse and carriage. The ride back to Sapnaps palace was quiet and rather short as the two boys sat in silence the whole way. Once they finally made it, they both stood up and turned to face each other. "Thank you for tonight, Karl. Really. It was amazing." The shorter boy said with a smile. "It was a pleasure to take you, Sap." The ocean eyed boy responded with just as large of a smile.

    Sapnap turned, but before he could step out of the carriage, a large hand wrapped around his wrist and spun him around. A pair of soft, plump lips pressed against his own chapped, rough ones- and just for a second, all of his worries washed away. Karl pulled back with a giggle, pushing some of the stray hair that had fallen from the bun out of Sapnaps face.

    "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" "Of course." And without word, the raven haired boy spun on his heel and stepped out of the carriage, straight inside without looking back in fear that Karl would be gone.

-

Word count: 885
Definitely not my best work, but I absolutely fell in love with this one. I think it's one of my favourites, just because of the plot line. And long haired Sapnap. That's always great. Look out for my next upload because it's bound to be a royal 'Dreamnoblade' one!