Chapter 7. The Secret Garden and The Shrine Guardian.

So, everyone was so officially inside the garden Naraku sneaked I behind them all thanks to the spirits magic, but now he just had to wait for the right moment to strike and to destroy Inuyasha's first love as well. He'd take great pleasure in doing so. So, let's continue where I left off inside the garage. Enjoy.

Inuyasha and group looking around at everything. Inuyasha started looking for Serenity right away.

"We have to find Serenity...!!! Shouted out Inuyasha," ordering for them to snap out of their heads.

Soon they all were running all over the place trying to find the cave that she was placed inside of or the place the ice box that contains Serenity's body was inside of was said to be inside some kind of cave that leads to a shrine inside of it.

"How are we to find the princess in this place; This Garden looks huge? Asked Sango, " worriedly.

"I say we spilt up for now and go check out the area if anyone gets into trouble here light one of these off, And I will use my arrow for a signal for you all in case something happens, spoken up Kagome" handing up flare's too Sango and Miroku. 

"What do these do? Asked Miroku curiously.

"These are flares, and they shoot of balls of light into the sky sort of as a signal, so if you guys find anything or see anything or need help just light the end of it with a lighter and point to the sky, and one of us whoever is closest will come too their aid, Say's Kagome" explaining this.

They all agreed upon using the items for help if they ran into danger. Shippo went with Kagome, and Sango went with Miroku and Kilala. Inuyasha went off on his own for the moment.

So, they all split up to cover more ground. Naraku was waiting and hiding out, but he did try and investigate this place as well, but then he felt a blast of light coming from a far-off area of the garden because he was evil, he ejected from it.

He found himself outside the doors. He shouted out damn it, but now he'd have to wait for them to come back through to kill the girl.

Meanwhile as everyone else was inside looking through areas inside the garden trying to find the cave or the shrine that she was locked inside off. But they found 4 caves, and Kagome found an empty one.

Sango and Miroku located two of them, so they both took a risk and went into the ones alone. Each cave connected to 4 caves, which led them to Kagome's cave entrance.

So, Kagome said this wasn't it. As they shook their heads, nope. So, they went off looking once again. 

Inuyasha managed to finally find 3 caves, and 2 of them were empty. And then the last one was covered by a barrier. It was locked on the outside, and he was sure of it. The shrine had to be inside of this very place.

So, he used his sword as a signal for the others as they all saw it. And ran too Inuyasha's area.

"Did you find it? Asked Kagome, " running up to him. "I did, but there's a barrier. Can you break through it? Asked Inuyasha, " curious.

Kagome used one of her arrows by forcing through the barrier like she's done with others before.

As Sango and Miroku watched and stood by carefully watching.