Chapter 1. Naraku and The Spirit.

So, the Gang were after Naraku once more, and this time, things were getting serious, and they were getting closer than they had in months. 

Naraku had been plotting for a long time until he found someone to point him in the right direction of finding his true path and in a way of how to defeat Inuyasha and the others and so he's been tracking down a very special creature let's just sa...

Naraku had been plotting for a long time until he found someone to point him in the right direction of finding his true path and in a way of how to defeat Inuyasha and the others and so he's been tracking down a very special creature let's just say that. 

So, Kagome and the others were tracking the jewel shards, and this led to Kohaku and many others. As Sango and Kohaku were basically forced to fight each other.

The wind was howling with loud rage from the sound of Kohaku and Sango's weapon, you could hear the sounds of their weapons clashing, he couldn't let anyone know that he remembers everything, he didn't want Sango to get hurt but he had no choice he couldn't hold back, so he was forced to fight with all his might no matter what happens, but he trusted in Sango's strength she wouldn't be harmed, she'd always be one step ahead of him in battle.

As for the others...! Kagura's wind as well just made the whole battlefield sound like a hurricane, she was in the middle of a battle with Inuyasha and his friends, she wasn't really interested in being here, but she was forced to it, Since Naraku was looking for answers......!!!! But of course, Sango was forced to fight her own brother as well, and of course Naraku's thousands of demons coming from every direction possibly.

Naraku was here trying to wake a spirit up to get information that he needed and it would tell him his answers he is seeking out to find, but of course Miroku, Sango, Kagome, Shippo and Inuyasha and Kilala were trying to put a stop too his plans, but they didn't know exactly why he was here, but they had no reason to asks they just fought first and asks questions later...!!! But then the most horrible thing happened, Kikyo had appeared, Inuyasha thought she was here to help him and the others, but she shot him with her own arrow.

"What is the meaning of this Kikyo, You're supposed to be helping us to take him down, why would you turn on Inuyasha like this...! He trusted you...! We trusted you...! what is your plan? Asked Kagome, " with very mixed emotions, between anger and sadness because of how much she knew that Inuyasha loved her.