Transformation

Hello i'm sonic the hedgehog and this is a story about me making the biggest mistake of my life enjoy (I changed it up the its not gonna be like sonic unleashed) one day sonic was running around as he always does sonic stops for a break and walks in the woods (of course) it was night time and there was a full moon out sonic looks into the night sky until he hears a growl sonic turns around and asks "Whos there?" No one answers sonic starts to head back home until something jumps on his back and pins him on the ground "Hey get off!" Sonic yells that just deserves sonic a warning growl sonic trys to turn his head but only for his head to be pushed down on the ground then whatever was on sonic's back starts to sniff him the sniffing stops right at sonic neck that's when sonic felt a lot of pain on his neck sonic screams in pain trying to get whatever is on him off but the unknown creature digs its claws into sonic's back sonic screams i more pain then forces the unknown creature off of him sonic is finnaly able to get up and see's what was on top of him and he stares at a big hairy beast sonic then runs at the beast and spin dashes it causing the beast to roar in pain the beast lunges at sonic and slashes at sonic chest causing sonic to lose more blood sonic ignores the pain jumps in the tree and jumps down on the beast's head causing a loud crack to be heard sonic gets off of the beasts head and make's sure the beast is dead "What is that thing?"sonic's asks him self sonic then starts heading home before he passes out from too much blood lose a few minutes later sonic arrives at his house sonic starts bandaging himself up after that sonic desides to go to bed after the night he had sonic goes up to his room and lays down in his bed an hour later sonic starts feeling his neck burn sonic just ignored it at first but then the pain started to get worse sonic gets up from his bed and goes to the bathroom sonic looks in the mirror and checks his neck sonic looks and notices the bite the beast gave him was gone "What the heck where'd the bite go?" sonic asks himself then all of a sudden sonic's whole body starts to burn "AH!"Sonic yells Sonic's whole body starts to shake violently sonic then falls to his hands and knees sonic's back arches and sonic's spine shows through his fur it starts withering violently causing sonic to get a longer and fluffyer tail then sonic hands starts to get bigger and his hands start to become tight inside the gloves sonic's hands rip out of the gloves "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Sonic screams in agony as his bones start to break and reform sonic's feet rip out from his shoes revealing big wolf like paws with sharp claws sonic starts clawing on the ground as his ribs pop and break for his new form sonic's body starts to get bigger causing the hedgehog to scream out in pain sonic's voice starts to get deeper turning into growls and roars sonic's muzzle starts to grow out more into a wolf snout sonic roars in pain as he feels his snout growing out sonic's fur turns into a dark blue and grows out sonic forces his mouth open as his teeth grow into sharp fangs all of sonic teeth became razor sharp then sonic's ears start to grow out into a more wolf look sonic's new hands grabs at his head and roars in pain digging his claws into his head causing blood to be drawn out sonic is 9 feet tall now as the transformation finishes sonic howls at the moon and starts to destroy everything in his room few moments later sonic looks out his window and see's the outside world and jumps out the window and dissapears into the night.     

       this turned out longer than i wanted XD but here is the "Short" story this may be not good cause is my first time typing a story if its awful i'm sorry i'll make more "Short"stories maybe even chapters i hope u like this.