Chapter 2

I had just completed writing this chapter, when i thought you guys might say-

So here it is. Enjoy-

We arrived at kings cross and I went looking for my family.

"Em" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me. I turned to find a girl with lagoon blue hairs amidst the crowd fiercely waving her hand in air. I walked towards her. She pulled me in a tight yet affectionate hug.

" That colour suits you, Dora." I said as I pulled away.

She hates it when someone calls her Nymphadora. She always prefers to be called Tonks. But can i call her that when I live with three Tonks, huh?

"We are meeting after such a long time and this is all you have to say."

"Oh, my bad. I should have asked whether your cat has mated or not?" It came more in a funny way than sarcastic.

We both turned into laughing maniac.

When our laughter died, Dora grabbed the handle of my truck and said-

"You wanna first go home, get freshened up and rest or to go to Black House."

" There is no OR. Of course, i want to meet dad first."

------------《》■《》-----------

I was dumbstruck. In front of us was house number eleven; I looked to the left and saw number ten; to the right, however, was number thirteen.

"The house is under fiedilus charm. The person whom the secret keeper told about this place only can see it.
Since it is your house, Dumbledore agreed to let know about it. Also, they have decided to set up headquarters here. "Dora handed me a piece of paper. It said:

The headquarters of the Order of the Pheonix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London

"What headquarters? And there is no number twelve here."

" We will talk about that once we are inside. Think about what you've just memorised."

I thought, and no sooner had I reached the part about number twelve Grimmauld Place, than a battered door emerged out of nowhere between number eleven and thirteen, followed swiftly by dirty walls and grimy windows. It was as though an extra house had inflated, pushing those on either side out of its way.

I walked up the worn out stone steps, staring at the newly materialised door. Its black paint was shabby and scratched. The silver door knocker was in the form of a twisted serpent. There was no key hole.

Dora pulled out her wand and tapped the door once that lead the door to creak open emitting many loud, metallic clicks and sounds like the clattering of chain.

I stepped over the threshold into the almost total darkness of the hall. I could smell damp, dust, and a sweetish, rotting smell; the place had the feeling of a derelict building.

"Dad" I said. But got no answer.

"Dad, where are you?"
I again shouted. I heard a soft hissing noise and then old-fashioned gas lamps sputtered into life all along the wall revealing peeling wallpaper and threadbare carpet of a long, gloomy hallway, where age-blackened portraits hung crooked on the walls. Dora might have lightened the lamps.

There were hurried footsteps and my dad emerged from a door at the far end of the hall.

The moment I saw him I rushed towards him. On seeing me approaching towards him, he opened his arms. I practically launched myself at him, throwing my arms aroud his neck. He put his hands on my back. I was a good one feet above the ground, the fact that i was shorter than him.

"I missed you honey." He said putting me down and ruffling my hair.

"I missed you too."

I took his appearance in. He wasn't looking as good as he was in the photos that aunt Andie showed me but he was looking more lively than the last time we met at Christmas over Tonks Residence.

Dora was talking with dad when I decided to take a look around the house. I walked past a pair of long moth-eaten curtains, after skirting a large umbrella stand that looked as though it had been made from a severed troll's leg, I started up the staircase, passing a row of shrunken heads mounted on plaques on the wall. A closer look showed that the heads belonged to house-elves.

"Dad, the house looks as though it belonged to the darkest of wizards."

"Yeah it does. And that is why I preferred to spend my summers over potter's..."

The last part of the sentence was drowned by a horrible, ear-splitting, blood curdling scream.

The moth-eaten velvet curtains that I passed earlier had flown apart, but there was no door behind them. It was a life-size portrait, the most realistic, and the most unpleasant, I had ever seen in my life.

"Yooooou!" She screamed. "Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh...uh...oh my sweet little granddaughter it's so lovely to see you." Not only mine but also dad's and Dora's eyes went wide with change of tone of the lady that was supposed to be my grandmother.

She continued- "you made us proud by making it into slytherin unlike the piece of filth called your father."

"Umm...th-thanks. But if you don't mind I need some silence." Saying that I drew the curtains over the portrait.

Finally we were able to take the breath of relief.

"You sure that she really is your mother." I asked dad wondering how had his childhood really been with such people.

"Unfortunately yes. Anyways let's go eat something." Dad replied.

You know the drill, right? If you enjoyed reading the chapter then please leave a vote.

Until next time...♡

I haven't abandoned this book. I will continue it after 7th feb 'cause i have a very important exam to appear for on 7th feb. So please have patience and do wait for next chapter to come. I really need your support.

Also, many books out there have 'slytherin love ' as their name and i want to give my book a unique name. Your suggestions are most welcome.