Chapter 3

Light pierced through my window and I could hear chirping of birds in distance. I got out of my sheets lazily and made my way to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine I came out of the bathroom. Even a hot shower couldn't help me get rid of laziness.

Then my gaze fell on a piece of paper. The letter I wrote for dad. Instantly I felt an energy bomb explode inside of me and grabbing the letter I sprinted out of my room. Descending the stairs as fast as I could I made my way towards the breakfast table. I take a breath of relief. Dora hadn't left yet.

"Morning Andie" I greeted Andromeda who was making pancakes.

"Morning sunshine. You slept well?" She asked.

"Yea..." I was inturpted by a loud bang followed by the noise of something breaking.

Placing some pancakes in a plate I took a seat. "Since Dora was out again I haven't had anything to do so I slept early." Neither did I nor Andromeda was bothered by the noises because it was a usual thing to happen in the morning. No there weren't any poltergeist in the attic instead it was Nymphadora.

I couldn't stay with dad since people from the order were supposed stay there and they were still struggling to clean that place. Dora was too busy these days with her auror duties and then doing the order's stuff. So these 4 weeks I did nothing special just eating, reading, sleeping and sometimes helping Andie. The only time I would be excited was while writing letters to dad and reading the ones he sent with Dora whenever she went to Grimmauld place.

Everthing became so messed up after Harry got attacked by dementors. Even if I haven't ever talked to him, I am worried about him being expelled. Today they were going to take Harry to Grimmauld place from Private Drive. How do I know? Obviously from Dora.

"Mom I am going" yelled Dora making her way towards the fireplace.

"Your breakfast?" Asked Andie.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that. I will just make do with an apple. I've got very less time you know." She grabbed an apple and again started walking towards the fireplace.

" Hey you forgot something." I said pointing towards the letter kept on the table.

"Opps!" She gave me a sheepish look and picked up the letter. She hugged me. "Take care." I said and she nodded.

Third person p.o.v

After the quarrel between Molly and Sirius  they finally filled Harry with some of the information. When Mrs. Weasley thought they had enough she told the kids to go straight to bed and not to talk.

"Wonder what 'weapon' you-know-who is after?" Ron said thinking about the discussion they just had in the kitchen.

Just when Harry, Ron, Hermione, George and Fred climbed half the stairs George saw Tonks and Sirius secretly making their way to the room that was near the end of staircase.

"Shhh" George said to them pointing with one hand towards the pair sneaking while keeping other on his lips motionig them to be quite.

Fred took out two pairs of extendable ears from his pocket and gave a pair to Hermione and one to George. Once Tonks and Sirius closed the door they slowly  lowered the extendable ears so that could hear what was going on inside.

Muffled voice of Sirius could be heard." Can you give this to her?" Ron turned towards Hermione saying -" who are.."

"Shut up Ron." Interrupted Fred glaring at him.

"Sure. And she gave this letter, here." Said Tonks

" It's been four weeks since I met her last. It had be great if I could see her again. Maybe you can bring her next time with you."

"She too wants to see you but how can she come when most of the order keeps visiting."

"Sooner or later they will know so why not I introduce her to everyone."

"Okay umm...so tomorrow I will bring her along. How about that?"

"Sounds like a plan. Thanks a lot Dora for everything you did for us."

"Oh come on. You are like family, no need to thank me."

"Guys lets go. They are about to come out." Hermione whispered.  Pulling the ears back they made their way towards Harry and Ron's room.

The door opened to reveal an angry looking Ginny. " Why does everyone treats me like a child? Why can't they talk in front of me?"

"Stop whining. We just got to lay our hands on a  very interesting information. I never thought Sirius has this side as well?" Said Fred with the mischievous gilt in his eyes making himself comfortable on the bed.

" I wonder who she is? " said Ron who was now sitting on the floor with Hermione while Harry, George and Ginny were sitting on the beds.

A grin spread across George's face when he said "Imagine a girl  saying SIRIUS I LOVE YOU..."

"OH SIRIUS I DO..." added Fred.

Everyone joined them except Ginny by shouting  "WHILE WE ARE APART MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU!!"

"Hey lower your voices and tell me what is going on." Whisper yelled Ginny.

"Tonks is going to bring a girl here tomorrow on Sirius's request. And no one knows about it. So we gotta keep it between us until the supposedly love of Sirius's appears in here." Hermione said.

"What? Who is that girl or lady I must say?" Asked Ginny who now got the gist of what these people were excited about.

"We will get to see that tomorrow itself. I am going to bed now." Fred said and apparated to his room. George too followed him.

Hermione and Ginny too left after wishing them goodnight leaving Harry to think about the events of day.

So people thank me for writing this chapter even if I am very busy at the moment.

I was planning to let them meet in simple way but then my mind said why don't we add some mirchi masala(spices) to it.

Do let me know if you liked the chapter or not. Also the chapter isn't edited so feel free to point out the typos or any grammatical error.

I just finished writing this chapter and published it because Babu Bhai be like-

Ee tune chapter likha toh

Hera pheri and phir hera pheri are one of the best comedy movies

Hera pheri and phir hera pheri are one of the best comedy movies. And no one can deny it.

Please dont forget to vote. Love ya'

-monti