Chapter Fifteen

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐗𝐕

YLYNA-

After 10 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at our destination! 5 minutes lang dapat ang kinakailangan for us to arrive but it took 10 damn minutes dahil mali-mali ang pinapasukang daan nang panget na ito.

"Hayy salamat! At nakarating na rin!" Usal ko't lumabas nang sasakyan. I wanted to slam the door close but when I saw there are so many people outside, I change my mind.

"Bakit parang ikaw pa ang galit? I tried my damn everything for us to arrive here you woman!" He madly said as he close the door of the driver seat and walk to my side.

"WHAT'S YOUR P- SHHHH!" I hush him and he rase his eyebrows and made his eyes big.

" Can you please shut up? Can't you see that there are so many people!? Remember, tonight, we are a real couple! So let's act like one! " Bulong ko dito at binitawan ang kanyang kamay.

Bumulong-bulong naman ito't inayos ang kanyang tindig at kinuha ang regalong nakahanda sa likod nang kotse at lumpit sa akin.

"Don't give me that look, Hoshi. Be serious, the typical Cold CEO type!" Usal ko dito dahil sa ang kanyang mukha ay parang bata na inagawan nang kendi.

I clung my hands on his arm and we then went inside to see the newlyweds.

Habang naglalakad papasok, hindi talaga maiwasan ang mayroong mapatingin sa amin, sa kadahilanang hindi ko alam.

We just walk through and didn't mind the people at all, when we enter the venue, the people welcome us.

Some of them are talking, some are eating, some are drinking, and some are just, enjoying the view. I looked from left to white to find Harold-the groom.

And then i saw them from the side talking to someone in Black tuxedo, hindi ko mamukhaan ang kausap nito sapagkat nakatalikod ito sa dereksyon namin.

Kinaladkad ko si Hoshi papunta sa dereksyon nila at nang makita ako ni Harold ay kinawayan nya ako.

"Hey Ylyna! Glad yoy made it!" Masayang usal nito't sinalubong kami, nag beso-beso kami at napatingin naman ako sa nakatuluyan nito.

"Why isn't it Ylyna, the little bitch!" Bati nito at nag-smirk, sinaway naman ito ni Harold ngunit hindi nya ito pinakinggan at nakatingin lang sa akin na parang ni-lo-look down ako.

I smirked back at her and eyed her form toe to head, "Why the big bitch is married. Good thing at may pumatol pa sa isang katulad mo? " I ask her in an insulting way and laugh.

Dumilim naman ang mukha nito at binigyan ako nang nakakamatay na tingin,

"Why you!" She whisper in anger and was about to gave me a slap but her husband stopped her.

" Sweetie please, and Ylyna, please stop causing a scene, its my wedding!" Paki-usap na usal ni Harold at niyakap ang kanyang asawa.

"Why, its not my fault dear Harold, its your wife who insulted me first, I'm just returning the favor." I then smiled at him, and looked at Hoshi behind me,

I gestured at him to stand beside me, he rolled his eyes first before doing what I told him. I hold his hand and looked at the newlyweds.

"By the way, this is my husband, Mr. Hoshi Akiro Smith! Honey, these are my College friends and Workmate from before!" Pagpapakilala ko nito sa kanila at sinubukan talagang patamisin ang aking boses.

"Nice to meet you pare!" Bati ni Harold dito at nakipag-shake hands kay Hoshi na tinaggap namn ni Panget.

"Likewise!" Seryosong sagot naman ni Hoshi at hinawakan ang aking bewang. Kung wala sanang tao dito kanina ko pa sanang binugbog ang lalaking ito, but for the sake of pretending, hinayaaan ko nalamang.

"Such a lovely man. I didn't know you got married, Ylyna!" Nakangising tanong nito at tiningnan ako.

I chuckle at her question and looked back at her,

"Why of course, sa ganda ko ba naman na ito? I don't need to seduce or beg mens to marry me, they beg me to marry them. Right, honey?" Nakangising turan ko't tinanong si Hoshi na seryoso lamang ang mukha na nakatingin sa malayo.

He looked at me and smile a little, "Not quite honey, I love you and you love me, no one force us, its all about love and acceptance!" He sweetly stated and kissed the tip of my nose.

I wanted to vomit at what he did but i restrain my self and smiled, I looked at Ashe-the bride and saw her expression darkened.

I was about to spoke again when suddenly someone interrupted,

"Why didn't you told me you got married my love?" Tanong nang napaka-pamilyar na boses kaya napatingin ako dito't nanlamig nang makit kong sino ito.

"Why hello there, Louis. I didn't know you were there!" I greeted him, doing my very best to be casual. Naging mahigpit ang pagkakahawak ko sa kamay ni Hoshi kaya napatingin ito sa akin.

"Are you the new husband?" Tanong ni Louis kay Hoshi kaya nabaling ang tingin nito sakanya. Kumunot naman ang noo nito't nagtanong,

"New? What do you mean? And who are you?" Seryosong tanong nito kay Louis dahilan nang pag-ngiti nito't pagtingin sa akin.

"I see that your wife didn't tell you yet. Then allow me to introduce my self, I am Louis Crone Monhato, and I'm your wife's first husband!"

HOSHI-

Napataas ang aking kilay sa itinuran nang lalaking mukhang so draculang ito.

"I'm sorry? I know my wife is the most beautiful creature on the world, and your an admirer, am I right? So please, stop ruining her reputation!" I laughed as I took what he said as a joke.

He chuckle and was about to spoke when the groom cut him off my talking, excitedly.

"Guys! We are about to cut the cake! Let's go sweetie!" Yaya nito sa kanyang bride at umalis sila. The Dracula guy who's name is Louis gaze at us and Ylyna felt it, causing her grip at me more. I hold her hand and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Mr. Monhato, my wife and I are already hungry, please excuse us!" I politely said and left without him replying.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as we took a long distance away from that Dracula guy.

My eyes widen when I saw her crying and she look very pale. I abruptly looked at my surrounding to find the fire exit, and when I saw it, I hurriedly went there with Ylyna still on my arms.

We sat at the 6th stairs and looked at her, still crying. "Hey why are you freaking crying?" I asked as I was starting to feel uneasy, I never see a girl cry before, that's why I don't know what to do.

But then, she didn't answer and continue on crying. I suddenly covered my mouth when I realize something.

"Don't tell me, what that Dracula man said, was true!?" I asked in shock and she even cry more! My brain was blown at the sudden confession, even though she didn't spoke it, it just, felt surreal.

I hugged her and we sat there, quitely, while she's still continue on sobbing. After several of minutes, she stopped and wiped her escaped tears.

"I'm so sorry, to bother you by these things, really is embarrassing!" She said as if she's mad at someone.

"Naaah, I'm your husband remember? There's no need to worry honey!" I stated and smile, I winked at her when she look at me and acting like she's vomiting.

I just rolled my eyes at what she's doing and turns into serious mode. "What's the story?" I asked her and from chuckling, she shut up.

"I'll tell you, but not now. Just help me, face him first this night, alright? I have a lot of mortals friend in here!" She pleaded using those eyes that I can see the whole universe.

I close my eyes and gave of the idea of saying no. "Alright fine, let's go. I'm very hungry now!" Usal ko't niyaya na siya. Tumawa naman ito't nagpatianod sa aking hawak.

We went inside and everyone is already busy dancing, while we took our way through where the foods are, and ate. Not minding those eyes that looked at us, who's eyes? It's the eyes of Dracula of course, who cause Ylyna to shiver in fear.

- - -
@Akuma