EPILOGUE

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

2 Years Later.....

"One Choco Deluxe, for Ylyna!" Napatingin ako sa counter nang tawagin nito ang aking pangalan. I stood up and went to the counter to get my Milk Tea.

After thanking the lady in the counter I then went outside, I wore my shades the moment I felt the stingy light of the sun.

"Hmmmm!" I mumbled as I took a sip on my Milk tea, and it's super delicious!! I waited for the traffic light to turn green before crossing the line.

Life here in U.S is pretty good, though it's still so new to me that I'm not with my kids, but, this is for the best. I guess...

Tumigil ako sa isang park kung saan mayroong maliit na tulay, nagtungo ako sa tulay at doon nagmumumuni-muni.

It's been two years, and yet, I'm still missing those three tigers, I even thier father, a little.

"Sigh." I sigh and took a sip while looking at the flowing water. I stayed there for a little while, trying to calm my mind, from tearing up.

"Kamusta na kayo, Uno? I hope your doing fine, I hope you guys are happy." I asked the wind as I looked at the three fish trying to catch each other.

"It's been so long since I last saw you guys, and I hope to see you soon, but maybe when you get older enough!" I talked to the fish now, thinking that those three fishes are my kids.

"OHMYGOSH!" Napahawak ako sa aking dibdib at muntik nang mabitawan ang aking Milk Tea nang tumunog ang aking cellphone. I took it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Yes?" I greeted, as I drank all of my remaining milk tea.

'Ms. Ylyna, I'm sorry to disturb you form your break, but there are people who are in the company, presenting complains about the newly released game!" Kinakabahang usal nito na nagpa-kunot sa aking noo.

'About the new game?' Tanong ko sa aking utak before nodding.

"It's alright, tell them to wait in my office. I'm already on my way back." I said trying to calm my self down. Who actually dares to give complains about the new released game? Argh! This hypocrite people, trying to complain just to get money! How annoying!

As I ended the call, I then annoyingly walked towards my company 5 meters away from the park. Not too long, I arrived at the company.

I enter immediately while giving the employees an afternoon greeting as they greet me when I enter, I don't want to be an arrogant CEO, so I just greet them back.

I open my own elevator as the CEO, and press the topest floor—where my office is located. As the elevator reaches its destination, I then get out of it and hurriedly walked to the only door in the 30th floor, which is the last floor.

Not too far, I saw a black double door where a women was standing, as I get nearer, I recognize the girl. It's Shara, my new assistant, I wanted to bring my former assistant with me, but she can't leave her family, that's why she chose to stay and serve the new CEO, 'till I return.

"Ms. Ylyna, glad you're already here. The people are in side, waiting for you!" Usal nito nang makita ako, yumuko pa ito at nagpa-alam na tatawagin na lamang siya kapag may kailangan ako.

I bid her goodbye and a smile. When she is out of my sight, I sigh and faced the double door. I opened it as I close my eyes for the sun's light covered my eyes.

"Can anyone close the curtains?" I asked as I turn my back from the light to close the door. I heard a footstep and a closing of curtains, I faced the curtains and was about to get angry when I suddenly froze from where I was standing.