Prologue....

This my new FF on current track......

Scene.1.

It starts with the scene, when rhea asks prachi to make a deal with her....

Rhea: so my dear sister, what's your decision, you want your love or your mom's love.....

Prachi was shocked as well as angry by her this step and slaps her hard.....

Rhea: how dare u....

Prachi: don't even think of shouting on me rhea...., (she twists Rhea's arm tightly ) till now I was silent coz u were my younger sister, we had a blood relation...., but not anymore, if u don't care about this relation and my mom..., the  from now onwards even I would not care about u and ur so called father......(she twists her hand more....)

Prachi behaves little violent with her.....

Rhea: aaah prachi, leave my hand ..., its paining.....

Prachi: it nothing more than the pain u and ur father r giving to my mumma, but now its enough...., just wait and watch what I'll do now....

Saying this she throws rhea on floor and leaves.... Rhea was shocked by her behavior.....

Ranbir saw her leaving and calls her, but she doesn't reply and leaves in hurry....

Out of the college, she takes a Rickshaw and sits in it to go somewhere ....while in Rickshaw thinks....

Prachi reminces recent events..., pragya's tears when abhi was making meera wear the engagement ring..., and then ranbir telling her about the drama pallavi staged..., so that ranbir stays away from her....thinks " enough of this drama, Rhea mehra and Abhishek Mehra..., till now u guys have seen my love..., now u both will see my hate...." she calls someone....

Prachi(on call): hello, it's me get me all information about pallavi kohli, her past and everything u get to know about her ....

Scene.2.

Sarita Ji's house.....

Pragya comes and sees sahana packing her bags.... she goes to her asks where's she going.....

Sahana: I had enough of this drama masi, jiska jo man Kare woh bol ke chala jata hai, any low standard person will speak anything and u will tolerate that, but I don't have that much patience...., I'm sahana Raisinghania..., The hier of Raisinghania Empire....., I'm going back to London..., coz u have a habit to get yourself insulted but I don't.....

She takes her bag, and goes outside the room.., sarita ji comes their and sees sahana going and asks what's happening.....

Pragya: she's leaving the house....

Sarita scolds sahana, and asks where will she go....

Sahana: my dear sarita aunty, I'm not any middle class, nor she is a middle class (points at pragya...)

Then sahana explains to sarita that pragya is a famous Industrialist Arora and is super rich.. that she can buy 100's like abhishek mehra..... sarita was shocked by this development and was also feeling little betrayed as pragya.... she sits in shocked...

Pragya(shouts): enough is enough sahana, not a word more..., chup chap muh band karke kahdi Ragon wahan pe.... sarita ji I'll explain everything....(she gives her water)

Sarita asks her why she did this why didn't she tell her and blah blah....

Pragya: I didn't tell u coz there's a big reason behind this middle class drama...., and that's prachi.....,I'll explain u....(she was interrupted by prachi....)

Prachi: drama, what do u mean by middle class drama mom....(pragya gets shocked seeing her....) that means u lied to me..., u told me that u lost your wealth and Arora Empire, a year ago...., that means that was lie and u forced me to live this middle class life.....

Pragya: prachi beta..., I can explain...I...I..

Prachi: I hate mom..., I didn't expect this from u....

Prachi hands start little shaking...., she behaves hysterically....... pragya and sahana are shocked.....

Prachi: I will not talk to you....

She leaves from their hurriedly...., pragya follows her but prachi sits in an auto and goes away..... pragya gets damn worried and calls ali( her manager/ her right hand who handle her Business)

Pragya: ali bring the car to sarita Ji's house and also track prachi...., she left somewhere in an auto.....

Scene.3.

Ali comes their with three cars and they three (pragya, ali and sahana) go in the respective cars to search prachi......

Sarita ji is alone in her house now and was worried for prachi..., when she gets dasi's call...., she speaks to her where dasi tells her that next day dasi will send abhi and meera for haldi shopping to a mall, and sarita ji should send pragya their so that, pragya feels jealous and abhi and pragya realize their love for each other...., sarita ji agrees with her, but didn't tell about prachi as dasi would be worried.....

Scene.4.

Pragya, sahana and ali, come back to sarita Ji's house, she asks them about prachi....

Pragya: we tried to find her a lot, but she switched off her phone..., so we were not able to track her....

Sarita: but pragya what was that, y was prachi behaving like that..., it was sounding weird....

Pragya: that's the reason..., why I lied to prachi about loosing my wealth and staying here in your house as a middle class....

Parallely at a club...

There are many youngsters dancing and enjoying at the club...., Ranbir and aryan also comes their as ranbir was not feeling well after knowing how his mom is using him, and faking about her health..., so that He stays away from prachi.....

Ranbir gets shocked seeing a girl....

A girl is shown in a short black dress at the bar counter..., she is heavily drinking alcohol..., its prachi....

A boy comes their and hugs prachi..., she goes with him and dances with him..., prachi was highly drunk, she was not able to walk properly..., and that boy was touching her inappropriately...., ranbir's blood boiled seeing him and goes to him and punches him hard..... he holds prachi and shouts....

Ranbir: r u mad prachi, what is wrong with you and what r u wearing....., and y did u drank alcohol.....

Prachi jerks his hand and slaps him hard..... music stops ....

Prachi: how dare u to touch, do you even know who I'm....

Pragya(at house): the reason of this middle class drama, I'm doing is

Prachi/pragya(at same time):

Isha Raisinghania......

Precap:-

Who is Isha Raisinghania????

Do tell should I continue or not???

This is my new FF on ongoing track,
Many characters in this FF are same from My another FF....

That's it for today guys.....
Hope u like it....
Keep reading....😚😚
Stay tuned.....😇😇😇
Bye...👋👋👋