part 1

Scene.1.

At Club....

Prachi slaps ranbir and tells that she's not any prachi, she's Isha Raisinghania....

Ranbir: what nonsense, ur prachi, prachi Arora....

Aryan also speaks the same....

Isha: r u guys mad, I'm prachi Raisinghania, daughter of Business tycoon Vansh Raisinghania, and this is my Rudra, whom u punched u moron......

Ranbir gets confused and shocked, as she was exactly looking like prachi....

Aryan(wishpers): bhai, ye prachi ki duplicate hai kya....,

Ranbir: even I'm not able to understand.....

That boy Rudra punches ranbir back, ...

Rudra: how dare u to punch me..., I'm Rudraksh Khurana...., the owner of this club and Isha's Best friend.. ...., security throw them out....

Their friends also comes tells that she is Isha Raisinghania..., not any prachi....... Rudra's security throws Aryan and Ranbir out.....

Prachi/ Isha smirks and thinks " sorry Ranbir for hurting you, but don't worry soon we will be together and that Rhea will be out of our life.......

Scene.2.

Outside the club.....,

Aryan and ranbir were still confused...,

Aryan: bro, I really think she's prachi's duplicate, a lookalike or else she would have never behaved like this.....

Ranbir: no this is not possible aryan, I can feel prachi by her touch and it was definitely prachi inside....

Aryan: let's call prachi and sahana....

Ranbir calls prachi but her phone was switched off, whereas aryan calls sahana and she picks call....

Sahana who was already in tension shouts at him....

Sahana: ab kya reh gaya, whatever u r family is doing, is their anything remained that u called me.....

Aryan: sahana prachi Kahan hai....

Sahana sense something suspicious as his tone of asking was little different...she puts phone on speaker..., now pragya can listen to them...

Sahana: what do u mean by prachi Kahan hai.....,(pragya gets alert and tensed...)

Ranbir speaks: actually sahana ..., and tells her everything, about his encounter with Isha...,and asks prachi....

Pragya mutes the call and asks sahana to tell them that prachi is at home only....

Sahana: ranbir prachi ghar pe hi hai..., I'm outside the house, I'll go and make u talk to her....

Ranbir and aryan gets shocked hearing sahana..... and asks sahana to let him talk prachi....sahana agrees while and puts phone on mute...., pragya tells her to use voice changer app and speak then in prachi's voice.... Ranbir and aryan gets shocked hearing prachi....

Sahana uses the app, and speaks to ranbir in prachi's voice....

Sahana(in prachi's voice): yes ranbir bolo kya hua..., actually mummy's mood is off so I'm making a dish for her....

Ranbir: why ur phone is off....

Sahana(in prachi's voice): oh may be battery is dead, my phone is in bed and I'm in kitchen....

Ranbir: ok I'll call u later....

Sahana( in her voice): what happened ranbir y r u behaving weird....