𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

War never changed. Even at the brink of life, war is always the final answer.

She grew up in a time where people lived in harmony for several thousands of years. All she remembered was her brother, the Geo Archon, being happy but was only crumbled with blood. She survived the raids and loss of her fellow friend, the God of Dust, the flame within her never stopped growing. Pain, that's all she had as her best friend during her brother's rampage. But who could have blamed him?

She was one of the many pyro archons within several regions but was one of the strongest in the world. However, she kept herself hidden. Hidden among everyone who looked for a fight. She was forced to hide, by her brother to begin with. She was the only light to his darkness at that time, he couldn't lose anymore.

However, time grew, and so did his rage. Hell, even his power as well. All she could do is stand behind and watch everything that happened. Even when her dear brother sent her lover to defeat demons.

Now, I bet you are wondering, why am I telling you all this? Well, my dear, this is the story of the Archons, the story of where you go through.

This is the story of the Hidden Archon, the hidden Pyro Archon named 𝘽̶𝙚̶𝙡̶𝙡̶𝙖̶𝙩̶𝙧̶𝙞̶𝙭̶ [Y/N].

Author's Note:

Hi! I have another phase, and I hope it sticks for a long time. This will be a Xiao x Reader, but I am using this part to branch out on others characters. For now, I will keep xiao. Then after this book ends, I'll make a x Diluc reader, instead of Pyro its Hydro archon.

Before I continue, yes this will take place before, during and after the archon war. So things will be out of hand/ooc. Bear with me since 1) there isn't enough information to go off and 2) I'll try my best to go off of what I believe.

So I do hope you enjoy, and ty for bearing my writing!!!