𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

Before we begin our journey, let's get down to business. The world lived through several phases, the birth and death of each element. Ice, fire, water, thunder and many more.

Due to this certain cycle, many things went wrong. But does Bellatrix remember? No, all she remembered was the past Geo Archon, Rex Lapis established peace among the land before he passed away.

She remembered these stories due to the farmers, Morax, and the past Geo Archon.. However, she was born only a few thousand years after Morax.

It was by accident, remember the first fire that was born here? She was the last speck of flame to breath. Her ember was still alive, wandering in a sea of wind until she found Morax. He gave her a body, he gave her life, he gave her a family.

"Now, why are you all alone, little ember?"

" I lost my family, we burned the ice but for a cost of our lives. "

A soft hum escaped his lips as he sat high and mighty in his stone throne. It was barely a few years as he settled down to claim this land 'Liyue'. His people were suffering, but he was waiting for the right time. This...amber, was just the beginning of his new regime.

He thought endlessly of what to do. He can be heartless and let this ember die. He can be merciful and let this ember live. Rex Lapis taught him so much, even when he was a spirit. He must not be corrupted by abusing this embers power. Especially if they were the first spark of light.

"I'll help you, but only if you become my right hand. Or as these people call it, my family?"

If she could be brighter than bright, she would have already. Happily, she accepted his offer. Bonded by a simple bond, but not by blood, they ruled under the developed land.

As soon as her body was formed, she was borned. Borned into the realm of the living, she was finally able to feel what other archons would feel. A soft smile appeared on Morax lips, it was like seeing a newborn star.

"Welcome home, Bellatrix."

an: we'll start off by saying the reader's name is Bellatrix

an: we'll start off by saying the reader's name is Bellatrix. However, as time goes by it'll change so dw . I am trying my best to keep it on track. However, it's very confusing since they don't give specific time. So I'm going on a limb and going yolo

Trying my best to keep it on a schedule, compared to my other two books xd

Also, this will be your outfit until we reach a certain point. Art is by Nagashia on Deviantart!

 Art is by Nagashia on Deviantart!