The Long Tasks

The dark west building slowly lit revealing Sydney infront of me and the three coming out of electrical room.

The five of us all stand at the same place where Jeremy said he found Commander Rae's body. Where the double kill happen. Something is off of the ordinary.

I know Sydney is the other one. It's pretty obvious. I know it deep inside. But something is wrong. I also feel that. I know she's the one but I don't feel like i'm right.

I went down to do my water wheels. It was one of my tasks. It seemed that I haven't checked much on my list yet. Better be quick, now that there's only one impostor left.

Jeremy and John were with me when I went down. Sydney and Leslie weren't. As I turn it's wheels, Jeremy is standing at the doorway, watching all my movements. John is nearby him.

It made me uneasy thinking about Leslie and Sydney together. That frest headless bleeding Leslie on the floor. We must find and protect her. Dang! These water wheels take ages. I have to do the other one too but Leslie need to be rescued and I can't clearly convey my thoughts to these two fellas here.

I went out after finishing it, passing Jeremy and John. As I exit the building on the bottom doorway, I passed by Sydney but not with Leslie. Something is weird.

Jeremy and John followed me outside. I need to check the rooms. Her body must be lying somewhere near here. I panicked but they don't seem to care.

As I reach the weapons room, the lights were called and the whole planet went dark again. I can't see. I bumped somebody soft and moving in the dark. I figured it was a girl. It must me Leslie, she might be still alive. Or maybe it was Sydney. Im gonna DIE!!!

I ran to lights, I ran as fast as I could with Polus' gravitational pull. Such a straight forward disadvantage of this planet. I ran fast as I walk.

I reached the electrical room and opened it's doors. John and Jeremy is with me. As I enter, I bump at a women again. I'm sure it was Sydney this time. She got a black suit with the same design like the rest of us and a black long cloth tied in her head.

We like adding fancy stuff in our suits though. John have his pirate sword, Jeremy got his Cop cap, and I have this head mirror in my helmet. I forgot what Leslie wear though. Hmmm... but I remember Tommas', it was the green scarf that is now smuddered with his own blood.

The lights went on and I passed Leslie as I exit the building to look for her. She's alive after all. To this point, the fact that half the crew is dead, I don't even expect that 4 of us is gonna make it out alive now. I know it was Sydney, we all do, but to vote her is too risky, we haven't seen her do any suspicious action yet, except for voting with Rumay.

I went straight to Weapons room where all of them follow my path. John diverted and went back to west building. I did the asteriods while Jeremy, Leslie, and Sydney stands behind me like a bunch of creeps.

Am I the only one slacking on my Task?? Dude, we're trying to fix the Outpost here, c'mon. I can't even say those to them, not until someone presses the button or somebody dies.

Sydney went out before I could finish the task. When I finished it, the door shut in front of us three. John's gonna die!! Sydney and John we're together outside! Jeremy opened the door and as we stepped outside, the Seismic Stabilizer got called.

Go and save John or reset the Stabilizer and save us all? The beeping was loud, bad and annoying but what comes after if we don't reset it is worst. The Math and odds are against John though.

The reactor needs a biomentric security scan on it's both edge at the same time to be reset. And that thing will explode and kill us all if we don't reset in it 60 seconds. It's a total party pooper.

I run with Jeremy and Leslie. John joined us on the race to the reactor. He's alive after all! Nice. I went right with Leslie and Jeremy. Leslie was with me on the right when I scanned my hand while Jeremy run back to join John on the right.

The beeping took ages and finally the Seismic Activity went normal. It finally stopped beeping. Ah yes, finally it stopped. As I wen't down the elevation with Leslie, a body was reported, it was green with a sword and we are all teleported back to Office.

John is Dead and Jeremy reported it.