👏Clapping...😈

*Five leans in and starts kissing around your vagina he uses his hands to open up your vagina and licks your clit. He starts going rougher and you moan really loud and play with his hair you lift up your legs and bend your knees and put them up on the bed stretching your vagina for five*

Five: awe thanks *he starts "French kissing" your clit causing you to scream*

Y/n: daddy! I'm gonna cum
Five: go ahead luv

*you cum in his mouth and he licks you clean soon after you squirt in his mouth and he swallows it then starting to point his tongue and make is hard while going up and down inside your pussy. then u feel him stand up but nothing is happening u look up and this boi is fucking beating his meat right in front of you just standing there*

Y/n: uhm five tf r u doing
Five: sorry u really fucking turned me on I can't help it
Y/n: ok well u gonna put your dick in me or what
Five: okay....

*he walks closer and slowly puts his dick in so you can get used to the size*

Y/n: fuck daddy!

*you flip your head back and use your two middle fingers to rub your pussy while he goes in and out*

Five: uhm wtf do u think your doing Y/n: h-helping y-you ugh ouh (moaning) h-holy fuck daddy that feels so g-good

Five:*slaps your hand away* I d-dont need help

*he thrusts in and out your legs wrapped around his waist and his hands on your hips he goes deeper and faster you release your legs from the clutch around his waist and put them up on the bed again like before*

Y/n: ah daddy go f-faster
Five: *smirks at you* alright bbygirl!
*Five goes faster and faster with ever thrust back and forth and a lot deeper and when he does you yell bc there was no warning*

Y/n: DADDY!!! Fuck
Five: fuck you? Okay

*five goes faster and harder and a little deeper with each movement*
Y/n: *it causes you to get dizzy and u zone out a little all you hear is the clapping of your skin together*

Five: *notices that you look dizzy and loose* *pulls out* y/n?..Y/N!?
Y/n: what!?! *you come back to reality*

Y/n: what, what happened
Five: u got dizzy and zoned out
Y/n: oh- ahhhhhh Your naked!!! Im naked!!!

*you jump back and cover yourself in the blanket and look away from five in embarrassment*

Five: y/n are you okay we were in the middle of...fucking....and you like zoned out

Y/n: oh...oh yeah okay come over here daddy.

*five smirks the jumps into bed and get under the covers before he kisses you he asks you a question*

Five: u sure u wanna keep going?? U scared me a lot
Y/n: yeah I'm okay it's just been a while since I've had your dick inside me 😉
Five: okay
Y/n: ok-
*five kisses you cutting you off again*
Five: listen to daddy now *he leans in and whispers in your ear* "suck my dick"
Y/n:😳😏😝

*he pulls you on top of him and you slide down under the blanket to his dick you kitty lick his tip and slightly start to give him a hand job*

Five: oooh shiit (moans) that already feels good
Y/n: does it daddy? (In a sexy voice)
Five: fuck!

*you start licking from the bottom to the top bc he so hard it's standing up straight*

Five: *grabs the sheet* don't t-tease me bitch
Y/n: okay daddy (still in that voice)

*you start slow and put your mouth over his dick then start deep throating him giving him a blow job*

Five: *groans he puts his hand on the back of your head and and pushes down*

Y/n: *you choke but you don't care bc he tastes good at this point his whole 9.5 inch dick is down your throat and in your mouth* -chokes-

Five: don't stop that f-feel amaz-ing!

*u do what your told and keep bobbing your head*

Five: ugh (moaning mess)

*u take out a little so u can start adding teeth and more tongue*

Five: shit no teeth!
Y/n: daddy needs to be punished for making me choke to
Five: my turn! Daddy's in control now!!

*five pulls you off his dick and sits you on his stomach your soaking wet pussy is on his stomach and he can feel it*

Y/n: daddy I'm wet!
Five: dripping...

*he flips you over and goes under the blanket like you did*