W.A.P.

*five starts rubbing his fingers on your clit fast making you reach the climax*

Y/n: ouh ugh uhh mm fff-fuck(moaning loud and it feels good)

*Five notices you feel good so he puts his index finger and his middle finger in almost all the way making you moan loud he starts curling his fingers a little you lift your legs up and put them on his shoulders crossing them behind his head the bed is shaking bc of how fast five is going*

Y/n: UGHHHHHHH DADDY you make m-me f-feel so gooood *you go to put your hand on the nightstand but you miss and your hand opens a drawer* five stop!
Five: what mamas *he stops*
Y/n: where did you get this and why didn't you tell me about it *u hold up a pink dildo*

Five: oh yeah the lady at the register of the store we went to the other day handed me this for free and said it would make you happy? ig I assumed it was a period thing and forgot to give it to you

Y/n: five this is a vibrating dildo it's meant fo girls to Fuck themselves if their like alone or smthn it goes in and vibrates

Five:oh..do u wanna show me how u would use it....u know for educational purposes...
Y/n: oh...yes I would love to but only for you daddy😏

*five gets up and wraps a throw blanket around him he pulls over a chair and sits down ready to watch*

Y/n: your already drooling over there daddy
Five: I get to watch you fuck yourself with a toy I'm exited I might just cum....
Y/n: okay daddy ready I put it in *you start breathing heavily and let out a little moan*
Five: *smirks and puts his hand on his dick slightly rubbing it*
Y/n: then I push it in deeper and deeper and push the lowest setting while pulling it in and out daddy

*so you start you push the dildo in deeper and deeper letting out moans as you go you push the button and pulling back and forth moaning loud*

Y/n: *you go faster and faster and five watches as you lay naked on the bed pushing the dildo inside you and moaning*
Five: walks over and gets on the bed he turns you around and puts his dick in your mouth an grabs the dildo he puts it on the highest setting he puts it back in and moves it in and out fast while you suck on his dick* ✨multitasking✨🤭😂