3

"Hey, Asta, wake up!", Kieth tried waking up the other after wearing his armor and robe.

"H...Huh? Oh...Goodmorning", Asta woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"I will never forgive you for pushing me off the bed, you shrimp", Kieth suddenly got serious and he looked like a giant towards the silverette.

"U-Uhhh....I'm sorry", Asta squicked, trying to stand up.

"Get your clothes on, Senior Magna told me earlier that he'll tour us around after breakfast"

"Ah! Whoo!"

With that, the two ran downstairs with their new robes.

"Miz Charmy!", Kieth went and hugged his senior, becoming soft and harmless.

"Goodmorning, la!", Charmy greeted him.

"Let's eat!", Magna exclaimed and led them to the cafeteria. It was huge and rather loud even though there are less people.

After eating...
"...and here, is the library!", Magna introduced a room filled with books and wooden furniture.

"Woah!", Asta and Kieth wowed once again.

"Hmm...Oh! This is the bathroom!", once you went back to the halls, he opened a lonely door and only to reveal Yami sitting on the toilet.

"I'll kill you", he said, eyebrows furrowed and middle finger sticking up.

"Sorry!", the three ran away and entered another room.

"What are those?", Asta pointed towards the beasts behind thick and huge bars with there eyes glowing in the dark and attempting to break through.

"Captain's hobbies. Now, feed them", Magna handed the two of them tongs that had meat clipped on them.

"Not going to", Kieth gave Asta the tong as the silverette neared the beasts.

"Here you go", he shook the tongs, but instead, his head was took in by one of the beasts.

"GAAAAH!", the three of you left that place and ended up at the back door or open tunnel that led outside.

"You tried to kill us?!", Kieth angrily asked Magna who was throwing his hands up.

"Why would I?!", he questioned back.

"Hey, who's this girl?", Asta pointed towards someone who was facing them.

'White hair, purple eyes, that pendant, and that cocky expression', Kieth thought to himself, his face staring at the girl in disgust and frustration. "Silva"

"Hmp! Who do you think you are, looking at me like that, you peasant?!", she shouted at Kieth, which just angered him more.

"Who gave you the position and permission to stand in front of me, Silva?!", he shouted at her, gripping his fists tighter and tighter.

"HUH?! I should be the one asking you that, I'm royalty!", the girl spat back, flipping her hair in a drastic way.

"Oh? What makes you think you're royalty? You're a FAILURE! A failure who KILLED her mother, can't even CONTROL her powers, and ABUSES her position as royalty! ARE YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT, NOELLE SILVA?!", Kieth snapped, really pissed off. Veins popping from his neck and head, gritting his teeth intensely and his mana grew intense.

"I dare you to repeat that again!", Noelle pointed her wand at him as he held out his hands and spread them to his sides.

"Go on! YOU WON'T MISS, I ASSURE YOU!", the sarcasm hit hard, making Noelle shoot a ball of water towards him, but instead, it turned to Magna and it hit him.

"You bitch!", Magna screamed, putting his hair back up.

"HA! See?! You can't even aim forward! I'm about a foot this close and yet! What, are you crossed eyed? You can't even learn more than one spell! C'mmon, peasants can learn two! And you're here saying that you're royalty?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!", Kieth's words were hard as stone, maybe even daggers or swords. "I'm a peasant, too! An orphan out in the boonies! A slave and prisoner for eleven years straight! Still, I learned five spells and was claimed to be the Wizard King's son! Anything you want to say to that, LITTLE MISS ROYALTY?"

Noelle could no longer fight the urge and her tears started falling down her cheeks, with that, she left, running towards the forest.

"Dude, Kieth...That was harsh", Magna spoke up, staring at his junior's back. "But wait—! You were adopted?! And you were a what now? A slave..?"

"I do not care if my actions were harsh. And yes, I am adopted", Kieth replied, returning back to his calm and usual Marx immitation.

"Welp, I'm proud that someone out in the boonies is this strong! Who knew? Oh, by the way, who's personality was that? And how did you know that Noelle girl?", Magna asked, suddenly interested in some stories.

"Kieth?", the two turned towards Asta who hasn't talked in a while, so they listened to him. "You shouldn't do that to girls"

"If she wants me to respect her, I suggest she keeps her mouth shut. And it does not matter to you how I treated her. You're stronger and kinder, with a heart of gold", the ravenette formally spoke. For a few minutes of silence, Kieth shot up and grabbed Asta's clothes, running outside as Magna ran after them.

"That's one huge...er...ball..?", Magna commented on the huge ball of water that Noelle was caged in and it seemed like she couldn't breathe.

"Hey, Wizard King Junior, you're strong, right?", Yami asked once all of them came out from the hideout.

"I'd rather not help her. Asta, get ready. I'll have to throw you", Kieth warned him as Asta gave him a confused look, but threw him anyways.

"Oh!", Asta finally knew what they were saying and he summoned his grimoire, drawing his sword from it. He got closer to the water and he sliced through it.

"That was easy", Kieth commented, catching Asta in his arms and held him there for a while. "Let's go inside"

Inside...
"Kieth!", he finally snapped back to normal once Asta shouted for the fifth time.

"Hm?"

"P-Put me down already!"

"Huh? Oh, no"

"Why not?!"

"Because I said so"

Kieth began climbing up the stairs to their room and he kicked the door open. He walked forward and shut the door behind him using his foot, then sat on the bed.

"Can you stay for a bit? I'm stressed out...", he muttered and made Asta sit on his lap, his back towards him, and his head on the silverette's shoulder.

"H-Huh? Oh, sure...", Asta muttered back, feeling heat rise on his face. 'No, no, no, no, no! My heart belongs to Sister Lily!'

Downstairs...
"Ya think they're having fun?"

"Ehhh?! Kieth told me he would fight me!"

"Not that kind of fun, idiot"

"See, Magna? You're the only virgin delinquent here"

"Who're you callin' a 'delinquent'?!"

"I'm gonna become an aunt, la!"

"They're both males"

"I thought Asta was a girl"

"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ"

"Shh! Marie is stil asleep!"

"They've got guts doing this in the middle of the day"

"Ah, youth..."