Worth it in the End | Drarry

Requested by luna_malfoy_potter
‎hope you like it!

It was finally the end. No more Voldemort, no more death eaters, no more worrying what dangerous events might come next, no more nothing.

The evil has been defeated.

Harry looked around to find the person who he'd been wanting to hug or maybe even kiss since the start of this.

He wanted to feel his lover's warmth wrapped around him like always. Wanted his soft lips touching his, Wanted his everything...

And there he is, arms spread wide open, waiting for Harry to jump in his arms, lips curled into a solemn smile and happy tears leaking out of those silver-blue eyes.

Harry ran to him, ran as fast as he can. Tears were threatening to fall but he held it in. He didn't want to cry, he didn't want his lover to see him cry again like those years ago. He didn't want to look pathetic again, in front of him.

He was enveloped in a tight but comfortable hug by none other than the person he loved the most in this treacherous world, the person who's always been there for him through thick and thin, the one who always gives him care and affection that he longed to have... His Soulmate. His world, his Draco Malfoy.

Draco hugged him like it was the only thing that mattered at this moment, or maybe it is.

Harry did the same, his lover's warmth made him feel loved and safe. It was all he needed.

Then, Draco lifted him by his bum, Harry's arms wrapped loosely around his neck and they looked at each other's eyes.

Silver blue met Emerald green, the only thing evident in those pair of eyes was just love, love of two young boys that felt pain, endured pain and managed to go through all of that in the end. For families, friends and themselves. It was all worth it, in the end.

Then, They kissed, it was beautiful, passionate and nothing mattered at that moment, only them, Harry and Draco, The Chosen One and The Ex Death eater, Future Malfoy...

Their lips were a perfect fit for the other, it was like meant to be from the very start. Lips moving in sync and tongues tangling with each other.

They savoured everything that happened right at that moment, how sweet the other tasted and the feeling of never wanting this to end but sadly it has too.

They heard a half-hearted cough from Mrs Malfoy and they pulled away, chuckling. They pressed their foreheads together and looked at each other's visage again.

"You did it, love," said Draco, he placed a soft kiss on Harry's forehead and the Gryffindor smiled, a lovely one.

In return, he pecked Draco on the cheek and felt even more satisfied and content at what they have right now. They could finally live happily, live the life they deserve, and make a family of their own...

"Yeah, I did it."

***

10 years later

The once two teenagers were now adults and living their life to the fullest. And to also think that Harry was expecting couldn't make them, even more, happier than before.

They would finally have a child of their own. It was a long journey, going through a lot of miscarriages in the past since male pregnancies can be very complicated but they've made it... A lot of tears had been shed, the shared trauma, but in the end... It was all worth it.

For this child, they would love and cherish, give them the world and would always be there for them. Tears spilling meticulously once their child boarded the Hogwarts Express to leave for their first year at their beloved school. Nonetheless, they were proud and delighted.

***

Years later

Their third child was now born, she has green misty eyes like her daddy's and raven hair but her features were exactly like her father's. Who would've thought that all the pain Harry had to endure would all lead to his children looking exactly like a hard copy of their father?

But he was happy and contented, the little family they had were now growing and he couldn't be ever more grateful for this life he has.

His two sons and his handsome husband went inside the hospital room once announced that he'd have given birth, all looking excited and giddy to finally see their sister and daughter.

Harry sat up from the bed and held his daughter safely in his arms.

Their first child, Scorpius could've leapt and landed straight on the bed if it weren't for James, their second, tugging him on the shirt.

Harry chuckled at how ecstatic his son was but he couldn't blame him, they were all excited once Harry announced that he was expecting again.

His Husband for 7 years stood beside him and gave him a soundful kiss that left the two children gagging.

"You did wonderful, my Love," said Draco, then after, he looked at his girl, his lovely daughter and couldn't help but coo at the cute baby.

The other two boys joined them and gushed at their new sister. They were eager to hold her but their father sternly disagreed because she might fall with those wobbly arms of theirs.

"But, Fatheeerrr," The two both whined and Harry laughed at his Husband sighing.

"Fine but you have to carry her nice and safely, all right?"

The two nodded vigorously and Harry handed the small baby to his children, then Draco guided them to make sure his daughter was safe and out of discomfort.

Scorpius cradled her first and was in cloud nine when she wrapped her tiny fingers around his thumb.

Harry was in love with the sight in front of him. His James getting impatient since his brother was taking a lot of time and Draco peppering him with kisses to annoy him even more. Scorpius then finally gave his sister to James and he was delighted.

Draco took one moment to look away from their children and admire his beautiful husband that seemed to be very tired.

Then very quickly he looked back at his children, arguing on who to hold their sister again.

Draco shook his head disapprovingly and took the baby out of their arms and cradled her.

He then went back to Harry and sat at the chair beside the bed, the two boys doing the same, except they were in the sides standing.

"Daddy, have you named her yet?" James asked, cooing at the baby in his father's arms.

"No, I haven't yet, I was waiting for you guys."

"Well, Name her now, Daddy!" said Scorpius too ecstatic and was resisting the urge to jump.

Harry smiled happily at his sons, "All right," he turned to his husband, "Dray, you won't mind me naming our child again won't you?"

"Of course, Potter," Draco rolled his eyes but held a solemn smile on his lips. "But I'm going to name the next one, all right?"

And this time it was Harry's turn to roll his eyes, "Fine, and that's Malfoy for you, Malfoy."

Scorpius and James were getting impatient with their parent's bickering again, "Dad, Father, we want to know her nameeee."

The two adults chuckled, "Alrighty then," he said, "Her name is, Lily Luna Potter-Malfoy."

End || 1219 words

I haven't written in a long time but i hope this is great ♡