A Deal

Potter!

What do you want, Malfoy?

Let's make a deal.
                           ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Harry Potter finds himself wrapped up in a situation he didn't know he would encounter til this day. Right now he is being laid by none other Draco Malfoy right inside their potions classroom.

"S-stop!" Harry moaned out as Draco, once again hit that one spot where he's sensitive about.

"Do you really want me to stop now, Potter?" Draco trailed his fingers from Harry's abdomen up to his chest as he began playing with the boy's erected nipples.

"J-just be g-gentle for Merlin's sake!" Harry let out a wail as Draco repeatedly thrust inside of him, not taking into consideration of what he had just said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He earned a piercing moan from Harry as he dug his dick deeper inside the tight hole making him in balls deep. Clearly, it wasn't piercing as he thought it would, well for some people but it encouraged him to fuck the shit out of the golden boy.

Words didn't seem manageable for Harry, digging his nails into Draco's shoulder blades as the blond grunted in every thrust he made, earning a moan of pleasure each time from Harry.

Draco leaned his head closer to Harry's face as he examined the boy's facial expression which is utterly lewd at the moment, his eyes set on his pinkish plump lips that were ached to be kissed.

Harry met his gaze and noticed those icy grey eyes flaming with lust as he stared intently at his lips. Harry didn't hesitate to bring their lips an inch closer, almost already touching but Draco knew better than that, Harry Potter was trying to kiss him so he turned his head away, rejecting the kiss that he also ached for but he wouldn't admit that.

Harry slightly frowned. Draco has been rejecting any signs of kissing every since they've made out. Draco did enjoy their little dirty mischief together or so that was he thought, He didn't understand why Draco didn't want the thought of kissing him. Probably saving it for somebody else but why did he even lose his virginity to Harry if he's never gonna kiss him.

It was all too confusing inside of his head until he felt something form inside his stomach. Draco must've felt it too since he was also near behind Harry.

"Cumming already, dear?" Harry flushed at the pet name, sure Draco and him weren't in a relationship but these little things such as pet names made him melt as if he was hoping that Draco did also like him in a way or so.

Harry moaned out a muffled "yes" and with one final thrust both boys came, Harry onto their stomach and Draco deep inside of him.

The two panted until they caught their breaths. Draco pulled out from Harry and he trailed soft sloppy kisses onto Harry's stomach down to his abdomen.

He then grabbed his wand and cast a spell to clean them both and prevent the room from smelling like two people had just been shagging. Both have been neatly dressed and they fell silent for a while.

"Was that up to your expectations?" Harry asked out of the blue as he sat up from the table he was slammed against beforehand.

"Of course." Draco cornered him, placing both of his hands on top of the table from each side of Harry. Draco, yet again found his eyes setting foot on those pair of plump lips. He bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back the urge to capture Harry's lips.

Harry, however, noticed this and gently placed his hand onto Draco's cheek.

"Just kiss me already," Harry said firmly as he can muster. He knows that the blond bloke in front of him is aching to press their lips together but what's holding him back to do so?